Saints I Need You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Today my sister ### passed away I believe that she is now with the Lord. Today my father was notified that the MRI results show that his lungs look suspious. Right now I feel so in awe and I can only pray that my Father will not have cancer but that he will live a healther lifestyle and that both my mom and dads quality of life will change. In the meantime I am trying to make it through school but so much has come up against me. I ask that the Lord Jesus strentghen me and give me direction and power to endure. If you all could stand in agreement with me I know that God is in the mist.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### and the family with consolation on the lost feeling of their family's member. Please also bless his father with good health. He's going to do something in his school, Lord, please guide him and intervene him with Your wisdom and teaching in glorifying Your name. Let his heart be full of joy, peace, and deep love to You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Read Deuteronomy 28)

Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will bless my family and myself in a special way. May we each come to know You, love You, and obey Your Word. Because to know You is to Love You and to Love You is to obey You. Place Your angels of protection all around us each and every day. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Let your perfect will be done in each of our lives. God let every desire that we have line up to the purpose You created us for. Let each of us fulfill our God given purpose. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Bless us with great favor because we have purpose in our hearts and minds to live for You by living a lifestyle of worship. And living a lifestyle of worship is walking in obedience to Your Word.

Save Us, Bless Us, Deliver Us, and Heal Us in every area of our lives. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless every member of my family including myself to love You with an increasing ever lasting Love. Lord Jesus bless our love for You to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Teach each of us how to enjoy life the way that You God intended life to be enjoyed as a Christian.

Lord daily, each and every day surround this family, my family, with Your guidance and bless us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we may see, hear, or have to go through. Open up the doors in our lives that need to be open. Close every door that needs to be closed. Bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Surround us with true Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us in and on this Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship with You Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
 
Heavenly Father we come before you in prayer for ### Family. We pray that you will console their hearts at this devastating times because of the loss of the sister. We pray that you will give them peace. We pray that you will save the entire family and shield them from any attacks of the enemy, let your Holy Spirit reign in their lives. Father be with them always and shower them with your amazing grace and love, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
261
Please God have the money brought to me that I have been praying for. Please give the short amount of peace I have requested. Please make able to be simple like a child again. I have been helping you and being there for people and haven't got the patient to wait anymore. It's time you do this...
Replies
10
Views
166
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired, and I've prayed for the things to get better but it's not. I sometimes don't want to be here to keep enduring the pain that I'm going through. I pray that some way things will work out for the better for my children. But I'm tired of helping my adult children. In...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom