Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€
Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.
lord hear this cry for a job, in these days we need to work to pay for everything we need in life home car food. yes its hard to find work but in you we have faith you will open doors for ###
I humbly request your fervent prayers on my behalf. I am currently in search of employment and urgently need a job. Please pray that I secure a well-paying position that accommodates my schedule. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
I'm about to finish up a temporary contract with an employer. Come Tuesday I will not be employed. I need a job. I've been applying for anything and everything and need prayer that the right job will come my way and soon
Dear Prayer Intercessors:
I've been job interviewing for some time with no success thus far. Our family's savings are almost gone, our situation critical. Your prayers for me a new job will be eternally appreciated!
With love in Christ, ###, ###