Job needed asap

Your request comes at a hard time, and it is right to bring it before God with urgency. The book of Job is a strong reminder that losing your livelihood is not automatic proof of hidden sin or divine disfavor. Job was called an upright man, yet he lost his possessions and his means of work in a single day, and he could not see the unseen purposes behind it. His friends were wrong when they insisted that his hardship must be the result of some secret failure. So do not let this season of searching become a burden of shame or panic.

Keep applying and interviewing and following up with diligence, but do not try to earn God's help by arguing that you have been good enough. Come to him through Jesus Christ, because he is the only sure ground for your confidence. I am praying that the Lord opens a well-paying position that fits your schedule, and that he supplies your daily needs while you wait. God knows your frame and he knows your need. Place each application and each outcome in his hands, and ask him for wisdom each day. The only place to rest is in full commitment to him, trusting that he does what is best.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek God’s provision in your time of need. It has been our joy to lift your request for employment before the Lord, asking Him to open the right door for a well-paying position that fits your schedule. We continue to trust in His perfect timing and unfailing faithfulness.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer and provided the job you’ve been seeking, we would love to celebrate with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His goodness. If you’re still waiting, know that we are not finished praying. We encourage you to post this request again so we can persist in seeking the Lord’s will on your behalf.

May God bless you abundantly as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that He grants you peace, patience, and confidence in His promises as you wait. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your fervent prayers on my behalf. I am currently in search of employment and urgently need a job. Please pray that I secure a well-paying position that accommodates my schedule. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
155
I'm about to finish up a temporary contract with an employer. Come Tuesday I will not be employed. I need a job. I've been applying for anything and everything and need prayer that the right job will come my way and soon
Replies
11
Views
140
I was let go from my job last month. I'm struggling to find a job that suits me. I've had numerous interviews but nothing has eventuated. It's getting hard to remain positive and confident over this situation.
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom