Financial Worries

  • Thread starter Thread starter susanmb25
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

susanmb25

Guest
Dearest Lord, My heart is so heavy with all the financial worries please guide me in a way to a solution. I know with you all things are possible. Amen
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Jesus, we’re reminded of Your watchful eye as we go about our daily routine. As the fishermen needed a catch of fish You met their need, over and above what they could have anticipated. Help us to listen to Your wise instruction, walk faithfully in Your righteous paths, and trust You to meet everyone of our needs: physically, spiritually, socially, and financially. We thank You in advance for interceding to the Father on our behalf and supplying all our needs. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Lord God make a way to help ### with

her financial worries. It is not meant

for us to be without. Give her peace

at this time of financial wow. Give

her an idea to make more money in this

I pray.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with consolation and peace in mind. Please also bless ### with Your wisdom and teaching in managing ### finance. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
I come to you Lord and ask help her with her finances. All is possible in your name, Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for financial provision to see me through the next rent cycles, and protection over my flat from eviction, bad energy and protection over the people of Ukraine. Amen
Replies
8
Views
131
Dear God, Jesus, name help me win in the lottery games I play because I have so much worry in my life. I want people to stop taking advantage of my good nature.
Replies
7
Views
370
I feel like I have more calmness and peace about my financial situation but I still have worries from time to time. I don't know where my money is going to come from so I'm worried about that and I would just like to feel calm/more at peace. And please join me in praying for more job...
Replies
7
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom