Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Among many signs of the holy presence of Jesus is this. He can change us, move us and make us just as He is. Come to Him and taste the living waters that will never ever stop flowing.

Hope is putting faith in Jesus to work for our future. When doubt and fear comes, Jesus will lift us up and give us strenght to keep on going the path that leads to glory.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Among many signs of the holy presence of Jesus is this. He can change us, move us and make us just as He is. Come to Him and taste the living waters that will never ever stop flowing.

Hope is putting faith in Jesus to work for our future. When doubt and fear comes, Jesus will lift us up and give us strenght to keep on going the path that leads to glory.
Amen.

My hope is in nothing less of the world but on Jesus promise. I am going to prepare a place for you. For, where I am, there you may be also.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us His ways so that we may walk in His paths. Isa. 2.3 Let us all start by welcoming our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with love and praise in our hearts and minds. We must acknowledge and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God is moving in His Spirit, moving all over the earth. Signs of wonders and power from heaven comes to those who seek His face and offfer a sacrifice of praise to Him who alone is worthy of all glory. O clap your hands all ye people, shout unto God with a voice of triumph. Psalm 47.1 Sing...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom