Worthy of all glory and praise.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God is moving in His Spirit, moving all over the earth. Signs of wonders and power from heaven comes to those who seek His face and offfer a sacrifice of praise to Him who alone is worthy of all glory.

O clap your hands all ye people, shout unto God with a voice of triumph.
Psalm 47.1

Sing your praises to the Lord our God, He alone is worthy of all glory, exalt His holy name and adore Him wherver you are. Let my heart be the temple of Thy Spirit o Lord, let me be a holy habitaion where Your Spirit is pleased to dwell. So, I will continue to sing praises to Your name. I want to utter the sacrifice of praise. Fill our temple o Lord with Thy Spirit once again. Blessed are those who put their trust in Him alone, they will not be left all alone on earth, they will receive blessings upon blessing in whatever they do for the glory of God the Father. Their joy and peace shall be complete because they have obeyed the voice of the Lord.

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place.
Omnipotent Father of mercy and grace.
Thou art welcome in this place.
For in Thy presence there is healing divine.
No other power can be like Thine.
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place.
Thou art welcome in this place.

Showers of mercy and compassion fall on those who magnify the Lord above all things in life. Wonders of hope and mercy shall become a reality on those who seek His face. Glory shines down in our life and our soul is lifted up to heavens gates.

To enter into the holy presence of God.
His blessings shall fall on our life.
Walking daily with Him.
Light shall shine our path.
It will lead us all to heaven.

I shall praise Thee forever more with the sweetness of Thy presence I shall walk in the land of the living, the knees of my heart and soul shall bow before Thee because Thou has done great things in our life.

As I lift my hands in surrender.
To Your name most HIgh.
I am yielding to Your spirit.
I am walking in Your love.
Jesus I love You today.
I will love You for ages to come.

And blessed be His glorious name for ever, and let the whole earth be filled with His glory, Amen and amen.

Psalm 72.19

I have decided to honor the Lord wherever I am. Riding in my car, listening Christian songs of praise is my delight and I feel Jesus is my Copilot guiding me on the road of life till I come to a halt on my ride and I will flying away to be with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in glory. That is the eternal hope coming from my heart.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom