Spirit of the living God will heal us all.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things He did in our midst.

Healing is a choice.
It comes from heaven above.
It is not an easy one.
Obey the voice of the Lord.
Feel His touch of mercy.
It takes time to work
Old habits should be gone.
Keep making a choice.
Believe in faith.
It will happen to you.
As it happened in the past.

Healing is really just letting the Lord work on your situation of pain and discomfort. It is unerthing your troumas and your pain. Embarrasment and losses can be seeing all around us, but if we trust Him who brought us here to earth and believe what He can do, wonder of wonders will happen right there, Emotions will come in and then will leave us, but the touch of the Master will remain in our life.

And large crowds came to Him, bringing with them those who were lame, cripple, blind, mute, and many others and laid them down at His feet, and He healed them.
Matt. 15.30

Spirit of the living God, fall afresh on me, melt me, mold me, fill me, use me. Spirit of the living God, fall afresh on me.

Gods word is all true when it tell us what will happen when we do this.

Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Prov. 16.23

This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things He did in our midst.

Healing is a choice.
It is not an easy one.
Feel His touch of mercy.
It takes time to work
Keep making a choice.
Believe in faith.
It will happen to you.

Healing is really just letting the Lord work on your situation of pain and discomfort. It is unerthing your troumas and your pain. Embarrasment and losses can be seeing all around us, but if we trust Him who brought us here to earth and believe what He can do, wonder of wonders will happen right there, Emotions will come in and then will leave us, but the touch of the Master will remain in our life.

And large crowds came to Him, bringing with them those who were lame, cripple, blind, mute, and many others and laid them down at His feet, and He healed them.
Matt. 15.30

Spirit of the living God, fall afresh on me, melt me, mold me, fill me, use me. Spirit of the living God, fall afresh on me.

Prov. 16.23
Jesus did wonders healing all kinds of deseases and letting people be happy and joyful. Healing cometh from the Lord, let us all be thankful to Him for healing our body and soul.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Healing is a choice.
It is not an easy one.
Feel His touch of mercy.
It takes time to work
Keep making a choice.
Believe in faith.
It will happen to you.

Matt. 15.30

Prov. 16.23
Just have faith in the Lord. Like a mustard seed, so tiny our faith but it can move mountains. Tower of refuge and strenght our Lord will forever guide our steps towards heaven.

Healing is a choice.
It is not an easy one.
Feel His touch of mercy.
It takes time to work
Keep making a choice.
Believe in faith.
It will happen to you.

Matt. 15.30

Prov. 16.23
O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple give You reverence. To be in the center of Gods will is the best place to be on earth. Then healing and mercy shall come to those who believe and trust Him

Similar Requests

• Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The manifested presence of an almighty God who want us blessed, helped and healed. It is not just a passing event in our life, it is a spiritual psunami of everything contained in character of God. And now, I will send the Holy Spirit just as My Father promised. Luke 24.49b Let us all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom