A mighty wind shall come over all of us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word.

Breath upon me breath of God.
Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord.
As I lift my hands in surrender,
To Your name most High.
I am yielding to Your Spirit.
I am walking in Your love.
Jesus I adore.
O Jesus I really adore Your holy name.

There fell upon me a dream, a heavenly dream coming down from the presence of God. Amid the silence of His love and care He said,

I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you.

I believe, I trust, I wait for Him to fill us with His love, mercy and care. All of us, the redeemed of the Lord shall be filled with His presence.

Spirit of the living God.
Fall afresh on me.
Melt me,
Mold me,
Fill me,
Use me.
Fall afresh on me.

This should be our daily prayer, Jesus will hear from heaven and make us all blessing to everyone we see at home, in the street, at work and wherever we are.
In Jesus name.
Amen

Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word.

Breath upon me breath of God.
Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord.
As I lift my hands in surrender,
To Your name most High.
I am yielding to Your Spirit.
I am walking in Your love.
Jesus I adore.
O Jesus I really adore Your holy name.

There fell upon me a dream, a heavenly dream coming down from the presence of God. Amid the silence of His love and care He said,

I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you.

I believe, I trust, I wait for Him to fill us with His love, mercy and care. All of us, the redeemed of the Lord shall be filled with His presence.

Fall afresh on me.
Melt me,
Mold me,
Fill me,
Use me.
Fall afresh on me.

This should be our daily prayer, Jesus will hear from heaven and make us all blessing to everyone we see at home, in the street, at work and wherever we are.
In Jesus name.
Amen
Praises shall be unto the Lord our God. He will send blessings, help and mercy to all of us who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. His presence will make us all alive for Him to glory and honor His name wherever we are.

Praises shall be unto the Lord our God. He will send blessings, help and mercy to all of us who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. His presence will make us all alive for Him to glory and honor His name wherever we are.
I am joining you in praise and adoration to God almighty. O Jesus, I adore Your holy name now and will forever more. Amen

Breath upon all of us Spirit of the Lord as we lift our hands in surrender to Your name o most High God. We are yielding to Your Spirit and walking in Your love, Jesus we adore Your holy name forever more. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The manifested presence of an almighty God who want us blessed, helped and healed. It is not just a passing event in our life, it is a spiritual psunami of everything contained in character of God. And now, I will send the Holy Spirit just as My Father promised. Luke 24.49b Let us all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom