Come, flow through all of us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Precious Holy Spirit of God, come to all of us and fill us with Thy presence, with thy love and mercy. We need You today and will need You for ages to come.

Come Holy Spirit we need You.
Come sweet Spirit I pray.
Come in Your strenght and Your power.
Come in Your gentle way.
Come as a rest to weary,
Come as a balm to the sore.
Come o Lord as strenght to my weakness.
Fill me with joy evermore.

Once we have asked forgiveness of our sins and confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord of our life, God allows the Holy Spirit to come and fill us with love, wisdom, understanding, knowledge and deep love of God. It is true what Paul the apostle wrote....

We received the Holy Spirit through faith.
Gal. 3.14

Call unto the Lord, day and night asking to be filled with His Spirit of love and care. He will come to your life and fill you with His presence. Now let us all sing this beautiful song to Him.

Breath on me breath of God.
Fill me with life anew.
That I may love the way You love.
And do what You would do.

And the blessings of God, the blessed Holy Spirit shall come to you and give you peace, joy and happiness in this life and the life to come.
Amen

These wonderful blessings help us live as God has called us to live here on earth:
⚡ Giving up our desires and plans whenever they interfere with God's (Matthew 16:24-26, Matthew 6:28-34).
⚡ Obeying God's commands even when it's hard (John 14:15).
⚡Enduring persecution when necessary (2 Timothy 3:12).
⚡Loyally defending God's words even when it makes us unpopular (Mark 8:38).
The world has a different list of things that make up a “rich and satisfying life,” but Christians understand that true fulfillment, inner joy, and peace for our souls can only be found in Christ.

Precious Holy Spirit of God, come to all of us and fill us with Thy presence, with thy love and mercy. We need You today and will need You for ages to come.

Come Holy Spirit we need You.
Come sweet Spirit I pray.
Come in Your strenght and Your power.
Come in Your gentle way.
Come as a rest to weary,
Come as a balm to the sore.
Come o Lord as strenght to my weakness.
Fill me with joy evermore.

Once we have asked forgiveness of our sins and confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord of our life, God allows the Holy Spirit to come and fill us with love, wisdom, understanding, knowledge and deep love of God. It is true what Paul the apostle wrote....

We received the Holy Spirit through faith.
Gal. 3.14

Call unto the Lord, day and night asking to be filled with His Spirit of love and care. He will come to your life and fill you with His presence. Now let us all sing this beautiful song to Him.

Breath on me breath of God.
Fill me with life anew.
That I may love the way You love.
And do what You would do.

And the blessings of God, the blessed Holy Spirit shall come to you and give you peace, joy and happiness in this life and the life to come.
Amen
Through the power of the Holy Spirit of God all believers are saved, filled, sealed and sanctified. He reveals Gods thoughts, He teaches, and guides believers into all truth. Let us all invite Him into our home and into our life and blessings, peace and joy shall come to your life.

These wonderful blessings help us live as God has called us to live here on earth:
⚡ Giving up our desires and plans whenever they interfere with God's (Matthew 16:24-26, Matthew 6:28-34).
⚡ Obeying God's commands even when it's hard (John 14:15).
⚡Enduring persecution when necessary (2 Timothy 3:12).
⚡Loyally defending God's words even when it makes us unpopular (Mark 8:38).
The world has a different list of things that make up a “rich and satisfying life,” but Christians understand that true fulfillment, inner joy, and peace for our souls can only be found in Christ.
I receive those blessings. May God reward the wonderful deeds you are doing for His glory.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
For Your name o Lord is great and greatly to be praised for those wonderful things You have done in our church and on those lost souls who came to be saved and to walk with the Lord. Come, flow through us o Lord and make us all of us Thine own.

Similar Requests

• Article
Precious Holy Spirit of God, come and fill us with Thy presence and love so we wil live a life that pleases You alone. Holy Spirit come flow through me. And make my life what it ought to be. Holy Spirit come flow through all of us. May You o Lord, find my life pleasing to You. May I never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom