Precious Holy Spirit come flow through all of us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us.

I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you.

That is one reason all the angels cry holy to the Lamb who sits upon the throne of God. Sacrifice of mercy and love for human beings was the goal of a heavenly redemption. Before He left us and going up to heaven Jesus promised a Comforter who shall be with us forever.

I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you.
John 14.18

This is one reason that we should constantly sing....

I will bless the Lord and give Him glory.
The Lord is gracious and merciful.
Great in kindness and good to all.
The Lord is righteous in all His ways.
So, bless the Lord and give Him praise.

To live in the Spirit of God is to love Him more than ever before. It is becoming like Him in all we do, say and act . Jesus went out preaching, teaching and healing those who were sick. If the Lord can do this, we can do great things in His name.
Amen

🙏 God, I ask You in Jesus' name that everyone who prays this prayer, especially myself and the writer of this prayer, will come to know, love, trust, and obey You. You are the only true and living God. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith.
Knowing God, Loving God, Trusting God, And Obedience to God is the key that opens the door to God’s heart, ears, and hands.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us.

I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you.

That is one reason all the angels cry holy to the Lamb who sits upon the throne of God. Sacrifice of mercy and love for human beings was the goal of a heavenly redemption. Before He left us and going up to heaven Jesus promised a Comforter who shall be with us forever.

I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you.
John 14.18

This is one reason that we should constantly sing....

I will bless the Lord and give Him glory.
The Lord is gracious and merciful.
Great in kindness and good to all.
The Lord is righteous in all His ways.
So, bless the Lord and give Him praise.

To live in the Spirit of God is to love Him more than ever before. It is becoming like Him in all we do, say and act . Jesus went out preaching, teaching and healing those who were sick. If the Lord can do this, we can do great things in His name.
Amen
To the Holy Spìrit you must submit so blessings shall fall from heaven. To His dwelling you must not resist, instead invite the precious Holy Spirit in your home and in your heart.

We all need the precious Holy Spirit in our life so we will have the power and love to share the Lord with others. Call to the Lord on a daily basis to give you wisdom from heaven and start doing His will.

Similar Requests

• Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Precious Holy Spirit of God, come to all of us and fill us with Thy presence, with thy love and mercy. We need You today and will need You for ages to come. Come Holy Spirit we need You. Come sweet Spirit I pray. Come in Your strenght and Your power. Come in Your gentle way. Come as a rest...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom