Astonished at the goodness of God.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure.

O Jesus, so precious so true.
Want us all to come to You.
In worship and adoration to You alone.
When our world falls apart.
And everything comes crashing in.
We are overwhelmed with worries.
So alone in the world.
Jesus comes in with comfort.
His presence makes our heart rejoice.
To love Him forever more.

O Jesus, I adore Your holy name, You came to save us, help us and hea us. Blessed be Thy name forever more.

Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me. melt me, mold me, fill me, use me. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the spirit, if so be that the spirit of God dwell in you.
Romans 8.9a

O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure.

So alone in the world.

O Jesus, I adore Your holy name, You came to save us, help us and hea us. Blessed be Thy name forever more.

Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me. melt me, mold me, fill me, use me. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the spirit, if so be that the spirit of God dwell in you.
Romans 8.9a
Glorious acts of mercy has shown to all of us when Jesus saved, healed and let the dead rise from their tomb. O Lord, we praise, honor and glorify Your holy name. Jesus we love You with all our heart and will never ever leave You or forget what You did for those in need.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

So alone in the world.

Romans 8.9a
The revelation of Jesus Christ in our life means that Jesus want us all drawing close to His heart. His love will never depart from those who honor His name.

Similar Requests

• Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Precious Holy Spirit of God, come and fill us with Thy presence and love so we wil live a life that pleases You alone. Holy Spirit come flow through me. And make my life what it ought to be. Holy Spirit come flow through all of us. May You o Lord, find my life pleasing to You. May I never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The manifested presence of an almighty God who want us blessed, helped and healed. It is not just a passing event in our life, it is a spiritual psunami of everything contained in character of God. And now, I will send the Holy Spirit just as My Father promised. Luke 24.49b Let us all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom