Spirit of the living God fill us with Thy love.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways.

The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forever more.
Psalm 121. 5,6

Spirit of the living God, prepare us to see You coming down from heaven in majesty and great glory. Darkness will flee from us and a light of God will shine over all of us who believe.

Jesus You are the sweetest name of all.
Jesus, You always hear us when we call.
Jesus, You lift me up each time I fall.
You are the sweetest name of all.

There is no spiritual power above what the Lord has shown us, there is no highest authority above Him, therefore we cannot hide from Him, He sees everything we do and hears everything we say.

O Yes, we are standing on holy ground.
And I know that there angels all around.
Let us praise Jesus Christ.
We are standing in His presence.
On holy ground.

I am confident that submitting ourselves to the will of the Father, blessings, help, healing and mercy shall come each one of us. Just give you all to the Lord and He will come to you and bless your life.

Amen

The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways.

The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forever more.
Psalm 121. 5,6

Spirit of the living God, prepare us to see You coming down from heaven in majesty and great glory. Darkness will flee from us and a light of God will shine over all of us who believe.

Jesus You are the sweetest name of all.
Jesus, You always hear us when we call.
Jesus, You lift me up each time I fall.
You are the sweetest name of all.

There is no spiritual power above what the Lord has shown us, there is no highest authority above Him, therefore we cannot hide from Him, He sees everything we do and hears everything we say.

O Yes, we are standing on holy ground.
And I know that there angels all around.
Let us praise Jesus Christ.
We are standing in His presence.
On holy ground.

I am confident that submitting ourselves to the will of the Father, blessings, help, healing and mercy shall come each one of us. Just give you all to the Lord and He will come to you and bless your life.

Amen
Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All of us who are anointed by a heavenly touch will need restoration and guidance of the Lord in our life. We must strive to live a holy and pure life before Him. Let us remember that our ability to remain faithful to God almighty is to believe that He is and is the restorer of our spiritual...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Mornings blessings come to those who love to stand on holy ground, a place where we meet our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Glorious things shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Him as sweet offering to Him, thanking for the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom