The holy name of Jesus our Savior and Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him.

Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and make me as Thou art.

Jesus, the exalted Son of the living God who came to earth to save sinners and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in. He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Soon we shall see HIm coming down in the clouds of heaven in majesty and great glory to take us all up to His glorious presence in heaven.

Holy Spirit of God, Thou art welcome in this place. We are open to hear Your voice and to obey Your commands. We shall forever exalt Your holy name wherever we are.

Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him.

Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and make me as Thou art.

Jesus, the exalted Son of the living God who came to earth to save sinners and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in. He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Soon we shall see HIm coming down in the clouds of heaven in majesty and great glory to take us all up to His glorious presence in heaven.

Holy Spirit of God, Thou art welcome in this place. We are open to hear Your voice and to obey Your commands. We shall forever exalt Your holy name wherever we are.

Amen
The eternal truth coming out from Jesus own heart is this. Come to Me, I will give you rest. This rest is eternal in Him alone.

Amen
Blessings, honor and glory shall be unto Him now and forever more. Amen

Amen
Lord I lift Your name on high, Lord I love to sing Your praises, I am so glad You are in my life, I am so glad You came to save us. This is one reason I shall forever praise, honor and glorify Your holy name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom