O the glory of the holy presence of Jesus in our life.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us His ways so that we may walk in His paths.
Isa. 2.3

Let us all start by welcoming our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with love and praise in our hearts and minds. We must acknowledge and enjoy His holy presence, with joy and happiness in our soul, welcome Him who is full of love, compassion and care for us. His gifts, His function and nature will permeated inside our souls so we lift up to Him glorious songs and rejoice in His holy presence.

For Thou o Lord,
Art high above all the earth.
Thou art exalted far above all gods.
We exalt Thee o Lord.
With all we have.
With all we are.
We have come so far.
To lift Your name on high.

Teach us o Lord and fill us with Thy light and the hope of seeing Your lovely face at the gates of heaven. Before we enter in, a welcome hosts of angels waiting for us to enjoy the presence of our Savior and Lord. O Lord, please give us strenght when we are weak, love when we are forsaken, courage when we are afraid, we need wisdom from heaven to understand Your word and never ever tire of reading it and obeying every single command You have given to us. Comfort us when we are alone. May Your holy presence lead us all to Your holy throne and stay there for ages to come.

This is my daily prayer and I hope and pray that it will be your prayer to the Lord our God who is worthy of all glory.

I will exalt You my God and King. I will praise Your name forever and ever. Every day I will praise You and exalt Your name forever. Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise. His greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145,1

Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us His ways so that we may walk in His paths.
Isa. 2.3

Let us all start by welcoming our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with love and praise in our hearts and minds. We must acknowledge and enjoy His holy presence, with joy and happiness in our soul, welcome Him who is full of love, compassion and care for us. His gifts, His function and nature will permeated inside our souls so we lift up to Him glorious songs and rejoice in His holy presence.

For Thou o Lord,
We exalt Thee o Lord.
With all we have.
With all we are.
We have come so far.

Teach us o Lord and fill us with Thy light and the hope of seeing Your lovely face at the gates of heaven. Before we enter in, a welcome hosts of angels waiting for us to enjoy the presence of our Savior and Lord. O Lord, please give us strenght when we are weak, love when we are forsaken, courage when we are afraid, we need wisdom from heaven to understand Your word and never ever tire of reading it and obeying every single command You have given to us. Comfort us when we are alone. May Your holy presence lead us all to Your holy throne and stay there for ages to come.

This is my daily prayer and I hope and pray that it will be your prayer to the Lord our God who is worthy of all glory.

I will exalt You my God and King. I will praise Your name forever and ever. Every day I will praise You and exalt Your name forever. Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise. His greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145,1
I am runing straight to the arms of Jesus, the the Mount of Transfiguration where Jesus revealed Himself we He was and what He was going to do on earth. Blessings, honor and glory shall be unto the Lord our God now and forever more. Amen

Isa. 2.3

For Thou o Lord,
We exalt Thee o Lord.
With all we have.
With all we are.
We have come so far.

Psalm 145,1
Blessings, honor and praise shall be unto the Lord, His holy presence in our life is leading all of us to heaven. Hallelujah, give Him all the glory, all the praise now and forever more. Amen

Isa. 2.3

For Thou o Lord,
We exalt Thee o Lord.
With all we have.
With all we are.
We have come so far.

The holy spirit lives in us.Hallelujah!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom