Let us all praise Jesus Christ right now because He is right here to hear us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.

Hallujah, we love You today.
We shall forever praise Thy name.
Exalted be upon the earth.
From thankful hearts we call on You.
Raising our hands in worship.
In adoration and praise.

Do it all in life for the glory of His name, give to Him all your strenght and talents to the praise of His holy name. Healing and mercy cometh from His hands. Do it all for His glory and honor before you sit at the dinner table and thank Him for the blessings He sent your way.
Thank Him for giving you strenght and wisdom to bring blessings to your home.

But You are holy, enthroned in the praises of Israel.
Psalm 22.3

All the redeemed of the Lord should never ever think that our singing and praises to God almight will not go past the ceiling of our church, that can not be further of the truth. Healing and mercy cometh to us when we praise His name. Blessings upon blessings fall from Gods holy throne when we adore Him and help and grace arrives at our door when we honor the Lord with our heart and mind.

Wherever we are, give God the glory for everything He has done in your life and for the blessings He send your way.

Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God. I will praise Him again and again, my Savior and my God.
P
salm 42. 5.6

Proverbs 3:5-8: Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge God first, and God shall direct your footsteps and actions. Be not wise in your own eyes: fear (respect) the Lord and depart from evil. It shall be health to your body, and strength to your bones.

The elders and angels bow, the redeemed of the Lord worship now. Holy is the Lord our God, worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glorious in deeds done in the past and continue to send blessings upon blessings to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. My heart rejoices in Him alone. He is worthy of all glory.
Amen. Glory to God.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Proverbs 3:5-8: Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge God first, and God shall direct your footsteps and actions. Be not wise in your own eyes: fear (respect) the Lord and depart from evil. It shall be health to your body, and strength to your bones.
My heart belongs to Jesus. I am trusting Him all the way to heaven. Everything He said in His word it is true. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom