God is here right now, let us all praise His name.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Even though we cant see the Lord, we can feel His holy presence filling our heart with joy to lift His name on high, to glorify Him above anything else we have in this world. Every single tear in our eyes will know that God is real and want to bless us, help us and heal us. Hallelujah, let us all wake up and see the glorious and wonderful love He sheds in our heart.

O the glory of Your presenc.e.
We Your temple,
Give You reverence.
So arise to Your rest.
And be blessed by our praise.
As we glory
In Your embrace.
As Your presence,
Now fills this place.

Consider nature how those beautiful flowers, the trees in the forest, those beautiful moutains and the birds singing praises to Gods name. Through human history, Gods name was exalted and glorified by the saints of God who loved Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Gods word tell us the truth about His moving and acting correctly among His people and among those who believed and trusted His word.

The Lord has appeared unto me and said. I have loved you with an everlasting love, therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you and continue My faithfulness to you.
Jeremiah 31.3

Holy are You Lord.
The elders and angels bow.
The redeemed will worship You now.
Holy, holy, holy are You Lord.

Let us all join the hosts of angels in heaven singing precious songs of glory to God almighty, let us all prepare ourselves to see Jesus in His glorious throne rejoicing along with us.

Amen and amen

What is going on in Israel did not take God by surprise. Pray for Israel. Israel belongs to God. We have never known God not to take care of what belongs to Him. God has a purpose for this war. Israel is “not” a part of NATO. They will have to depend upon God. And maybe this will cause thousands of people of Israel to believe in Jesus Christ, and accept salvation through Christ Jesus. God has a purpose for everything.

Pray and continue to pray for Israel and the USA. What is going on in Israel will affect the USA – Esther 4:13-14: And Mordecai told them to answer Esther: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”

What is going on in Israel did not take God by surprise. Pray for Israel. Israel belongs to God. We have never known God not to take care of what belongs to Him. God has a purpose for this war. Israel is “not” a part of NATO. They will have to depend upon God. And maybe this will cause thousands of people of Israel to believe in Jesus Christ, and accept salvation through Christ Jesus. God has a purpose for everything.

Pray and continue to pray for Israel and the USA. What is going on in Israel will affect the USA – Esther 4:13-14: And Mordecai told them to answer Esther: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
Amen. May the blessings of the Lord our God fill your heart with joy.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No matter what sadness has come to your heart, I want to overcome it with Jesus help and grace. No matter what race you are taking right now, I want to run along with you till we reach heavens gates to enter in. No matter how bad times has come to all of us, I want to go through this along...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love Jesus with all of my heart, I want all the world to know that Jesus is alive and well and want to bless everyone of us, healing cometh from His hands and His mercy is found everywhere where Gods name is most glorified in the hearts of those who seek His face. Let Your glory fill this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom