Nobody is reading this thread right now.

May God Bless All His Children To Understand…

We are one people and it doesn’t matter if we are Black, White, Latino, Asian American, or Native American. Remember our fore-fathers and mothers all came to this great land in different ships. But we’re all in the same boat now. We must learn to live together as brothers and sisters if not, we will perish together as fools,—Martin Luther King, Jr.

I will take it a step further if the Democrats, Independents, and Republicans that are “Christians” don’t learn to live together as Brothers and Sisters in Christ we will perish together as fools. How can we win the world to Christ if we can't walk together in Love and Unity according to the Word of God?

1 John 4:20: If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC

Non-Partisan Voter—Allegiance Only To God!

Last edited:
View attachment 162538

May God Bless All His Children To Understand…

We are one people and it doesn’t matter if we are Black, White, Latino, Asian American, or Native American. Remember our fore-fathers and mothers all came to this great land in different ships. But we’re all in the same boat now. We must learn to live together as brothers and sisters if not, we will perish together as fools,—Martin Luther King, Jr.

I will take it a step further if the Democrats, Independents, and Republicans that are “Christians” don’t learn to live together as Brothers and Sisters in Christ we will perish together as fools. How can we win the world to Christ if we can't walk together in Love and Unity according to the Word of God?

1 John 4:20: If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC

Non-Partisan Voter—Allegiance Only To God!
❤❤❤

There is no Christian Political Party in the USA. There are many Democrats, Independents, Non-Partisans, and Republicans that are Christians. And we as Christians together can change things (2 Chronicles 7:14). It is when we the “Christians” (God's people) who are called by God’s name (stop “practicing” sin, stop calling wrong, right, and right, wrong, stop calling evil, good, and good, evil), humble ourselves, pray, seek God's face, turn from our wicked ways, then God's people will hear from heaven and God will forgive our sins and heal our land (2 Chronicles 7:14).

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have come to give you life... says the Lord. He loves everyone who comes to Him just as he or she is. Let us all approach our Savior and Lord with praise, honor and giving Him all the glory.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. - John 14:23 - Note that the above verse explains how God will take up residency inside you. Love, Love, and Love. 'Keeping His word' is...
Replies
Views
The Daily Power Quote "We must learn that to expect God to do everything while we do nothing is not faith but superstition." Martin Luther King, Jr. "We are responsible for exhausting all possibilities, while God will take care of the impossibilities!"...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Daddy why didn't someone do something? James 4:17 So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them “Many times we think someone is ranting, but they’re actually speaking with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There Is A Shaking Coming There is a shaking coming to our Nation. It is time for Christians to get close to God and pray. And “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase” –Martin Luther...
Replies
Views
Pray for those suffering from a "Victim Mentality!" VICTIM MENTALITY by Dennis King ISBN to be awarded Copyright 2021 Dennis King License Thank you for respecting the work of this author. This work is licensed for your personal enjoyment. Any and all information herein may be used in Christian...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom