Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There Is A Shaking Coming

There is a shaking coming to our Nation. It is time for Christians to get close to God and pray. And “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase” –Martin Luther

Let Us Pray For America: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will use President-Elect Biden and Vice President-Elect Harris to help unite America. Use them to bring peace, unity, and healing to our Nation. Use them to get Covid-19 under control or destroyed and help our Nation economically prosper. God show them how to do this and help them do this. Let them be leaders for all Americans (Red, Black, Brown, Yellow, and White Americans). Let the lies and division stop that is being used to divide us. Let the hypocrisy stop among the evangelicals and other Christians (let us all walk in love). Let the protests stop. God use all Your children (including me, my family, and the members of my church), that are called by Your name, to also help unite outraged Americans and bring about healing. God we ask You to cover this Nation in the prayers of the righteous 24/7. Rise up intercessors that will continue to pray in the Holy Spirit for Your healing, deliverance, and success of our Nation. God let Your will be done all across America. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Last edited:
I wish I could say Amen to this prayer because Linda does have some beautiful prayers and I will say Amen if this happens but as of yet Biden has not won anything. This whole matter is in the hands of the Supreme Court as of now, recounts are being done for our Supreme Court. Keep in mind I'm not for either candidate to win yet I am for Jesus' choice whosoever that may be. Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Choice in this matter! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

Its a shame that only 111 k people saw this nice video. The praying starts at 6:32...

Last edited:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
There is a shaking coming. It is time for Christians to get close to God and pray. Let God work on you and deal with your heart. And above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it (Proverbs 4:23). “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools" –Martin Luther

Pray For Our Nation!

There is a shaking coming to our Nation. It is time for Christians to get close to God and pray. And “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase” –Martin Luther

Let Us Pray For America: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will use President-Elect Biden and Vice President-Elect Harris to help unite America. Use them to bring peace, unity, and healing to our Nation. Use them to get Covid-19 under control or destroyed and help our Nation economically prosper. God show them how to do this and help them do this. Let them be leaders for all Americans (Red, Black, Brown, Yellow, and White Americans). Let the lies and division stop that is being used to divide us. Let the hypocrisy stop among the evangelicals and other Christians (let us all walk in love). Let the protests stop. God use all Your children (including me, my family, and the members of my church), that are called by Your name, to also help unite outraged Americans and bring about healing. God we ask You to cover this Nation in the prayers of the righteous 24/7. Rise up intercessors that will continue to pray in the Holy Spirit for Your healing, deliverance, and success of our Nation. God let Your will be done all across America. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You.

I thought this was a Christian website, but anybody who gets on here and asks us to pray for Joe Biden and Harris is no Christian... I pray that God will remove them quickly and replace them with Donald J Trump our rightful president that is my prayer!

I thought this was a Christian website, but anybody who gets on here and asks us to pray for Joe Biden and Harris is no Christian... I pray that God will remove them quickly and replace them with Donald J Trump our rightful president that is my prayer!
This comment is beyond having different views. This comment is nonsensical form of intimidation. Like if one of these two parties holds the right to God. Both parties have leaders who sin.
Dogenoreg you should repent for your hatred. Under Jesus, you MUST pray for everyone. You may not agree that the election is over, but you must still Love first, for that is of God!
And if you been on this site on a regular basis you would see that many pray for USA with no particular party in mind. Everyone should be able to stand for what they believe in without fear of bullish comments like yours. This was pure bashing which is a form of hatred. Your actions are suspect.

I am a "Real Christian" that loves God with my life, with everything that is in me. This is a Christian Prayer Site. We are to pray for ALL our leaders.
God I ask You in Jesus' name, let the hypocrisy stop among the evangelicals and other Christians (help us all to walk in love and understanding).

Last edited:
This comment is beyond having different views. This comment is nonsensical form of intimidation. Like if one of these two parties holds the right to God. Both parties have leaders who sin.
Dogenoreg you should repent for your hatred. Under Jesus, you MUST pray for everyone. You may not agree that the election is over, but you must still Love first, for that is of God!
And if you been on this site on a regular basis you would see that many pray for USA with no particular party in mind. Everyone should be able to stand for what they believe in without fear of bullish comments like yours. This was pure bashing which is a form of hatred. Your actions are suspect.
Thank You For Sharing Your Heart.

Let Us All Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name, let the hypocrisy stop among the evangelicals and other Christians (help us all to walk in love and understanding).

I am a "Real Christian" that loves God with my life, with everything that is in me. This is a Christian Prayer Site. We are to pray for ALL our leaders.
God I ask You in Jesus' name, let the hypocrisy stop among the evangelicals and other Christians (help us all to walk in love and understanding).

Out of The Love of Our Lord Jesus Christ there are certain things that each of you have stated that I can agree with, however there is absolutely no President Elect as of yet. I could have said Amen if Linda had not of listed a President Elect for I have been blessed to know that the Election is not over. In order for our Election to be firm not only did our current President need to Concede but the Electoral College needs to meet December 14 as well as Our Supreme Court has some corrections to do. There are some people Prophesying that exactly what is happening would happen as well but not everyone looks at all news sources to know this.

I truly Love you all in Jesus and I pray that we all get Truth in our hearts as well as in our minds. I pray that mainstream media will be convicted to only let the Truth be known to prevent riots and prevent True Christians from being against each other and that The United States of America return unto Jesus in Truth all in Jesus! Amen! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

TRUTH / JESUS WILL PREVAIL! Jesus is the Only One that we answer to! Glory to You Lord Jesus! Glory to the Name Jesus!

Similar Requests

• Article
God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to heal our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our wicked ways; then we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to bless, heal, and protect our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our...
Replies
Views
Idolatry has taken precedence over theology. There are some Evangelicals who have made their political party their God. God is exposing the church. Pray For Our Nation: God we lift up the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Branches of Government to You. God we ask You in Jesus’ name let...
Replies
Views
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools—M.L.K. Pray For America - God Heal Our Land:Let Us Pray For America: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will use President-Elect Biden and Vice President-Elect Harris to help unite America. Use them to bring peace...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Electoral College has certified its results. Biden and Harris won. Pray For President-Elect Joe Biden and Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris As Christians, we are called and commanded to pray for our leaders. I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom