Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There Is A Shaking Coming

There is a shaking coming to our Nation. It is time for Christians to get close to God and pray. And “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase” –Martin Luther

Let Us Pray For America: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will use President-Elect Biden and Vice President-Elect Harris to help unite America. Use them to bring peace, unity, and healing to our Nation. Use them to get Covid-19 under control or destroyed and help our Nation economically prosper. God show them how to do this and help them do this. Let them be leaders for all Americans (Red, Black, Brown, Yellow, and White Americans). Let the lies and division stop that is being used to divide us. Let the hypocrisy stop among the evangelicals and other Christians (let us all walk in love). Let the protests stop. God use all Your children (including me, my family, and the members of my church), that are called by Your name, to also help unite outraged Americans and bring about healing. God we ask You to cover this Nation in the prayers of the righteous 24/7. Rise up intercessors that will continue to pray in the Holy Spirit for Your healing, deliverance, and success of our Nation. God let Your will be done all across America. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Last edited:
Out of The Love of Our Lord Jesus Christ there are certain things that each of you have stated that I can agree with, however there is absolutely no President Elect as of yet. I could have said Amen if Linda had not of listed a President Elect for I have been blessed to know that the Election is not over. In order for our Election to be firm not only did our current President need to Concede but the Electoral College needs to meet December 14 as well as Our Supreme Court has some corrections to do. There are some people Prophesying that exactly what is happening would happen as well but not everyone looks at all news sources to know this.

I truly Love you all in Jesus and I pray that we all get Truth in our hearts as well as in our minds. I pray that mainstream media will be convicted to only let the Truth be known to prevent riots and prevent True Christians from being against each other and that The United States of America return unto Jesus in Truth all in Jesus! Amen! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

TRUTH / JESUS WILL PREVAIL! Jesus is the Only One that we answer to! Glory to You Lord Jesus! Glory to the Name Jesus!
Brother James do you agree with this comment?

"I thought this was a Christian website, but anybody who gets on here and asks us to pray for Joe Biden and Harris is no Christian..."

Because that was my only point. I made the following statement, without any affiliation to any party or declaration of a winner.

"'This comment is beyond having different views."

I didn't mentioned anything else. In fact I even stated that...

You may not agree that the election is over, but you must still Love first, for that is of God!

Are you supporting this abuse? Because that's what it is. I will never support abuse from anyone. We are Christians and we need to be Loving!
I did not comment on who won or who will win. I simply stated my concern over the abuse.
You should be doing the same.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Brother James do you agree with this comment?

"I thought this was a Christian website, but anybody who gets on here and asks us to pray for Joe Biden and Harris is no Christian..."

Because that was my only point. I made the following statement, without any affiliation to any party or declaration of a winner.

"'This comment is beyond having different views."

I didn't mentioned anything else. In fact I even stated that...

You may not agree that the election is over, but you must still Love first, for that is of God!

Are you supporting this abuse? Because that's what it is. I will never support abuse from anyone. We are Christians and we need to be Loving!
I did not comment on who won or who will win. I simply stated my concern over the abuse.
You should be doing the same.

I was merely trying to resolve a conflict my friend. Do you want me to put anyone down because my only point is that mainstream media needs correction? Some of us believe that mainstream media is right or no one would have mentioned a President Elect, no one would have implemented themselves in between another and no one would have tried to declare another not a Christian for I believe that all of us here are Christians, we all here believe that Jesus died for our sins, we all here have asked Jesus to save us no matter how far any of our knowledge has gone.

I truly do love you my friend! We all suffer for only a lack of knowledge yet not in who we believe our Savior is because that is Jesus! Please don't think too deep into my response my friend.

I was merely trying to resolve a conflict my friend. Do you want me to put anyone down because my only point is that mainstream media needs correction? Some of us believe that mainstream media is right or no one would have mentioned a President Elect, no one would have implemented themselves in between another and no one would have tried to declare another not a Christian for I believe that all of us here are Christians, we all here believe that Jesus died for our sins, we all here have asked Jesus to save us no matter how far any of our knowledge has gone.

I truly do love you my friend! We all suffer for only a lack of knowledge yet not in who we believe our Savior is because that is Jesus! Please don't think too deep into my response my friend.
Brother James but I didn't addressed the election. It wasn't about that to me.
No matter what position one holds, he or she should not be disrespected for their belief. Some of our views may not be the same, but I"m not going to tell you that you're not a Christian. This person's comment is wrong! That's my only point.
I know your view, -wait until the Supreme court deals with it. Great! There's nothing wrong with your view and I most surely will never say that you are not a Christian because of your belief.
Christians need to be Loving towards one another and also towards all people. The above mentioned comment was not respectful. My rebuke was aimed at this one person and I essentially stated - that his/her comment was out of line. That's all, nothing more.
We can disagree with Love!

Brother James but I didn't addressed the election. It wasn't about that to me.
No matter what position one holds, he or she should not be disrespected for their belief. Some of our views may not be the same, but I"m not going to tell you that you're not a Christian. This person's comment is wrong! That's my only point.
I know your view, -wait until the Supreme court deals with it. Great! There's nothing wrong with your view and I most surely will never say that you are not a Christian because of your belief.
Christians need to be Loving towards one another and also towards all people. The above mentioned comment was not respectful. My rebuke was aimed at this one person and I essentially stated - that his/her comment was out of line. That's all, nothing more.
We can disagree with Love!

Ok, now I have a little more time to hopefully answer this. Me personally, I really don't like putting anyone down.

Dogenoreg stated...

I thought this was a Christian website, but anybody who gets on here and asks us to pray for Joe Biden and Harris is no Christian... I pray that God will remove them quickly and replace them with Donald J Trump our rightful president that is my prayer!

Now Dogenoreg isn't coming back on here to set our minds in order to even really know for sure what is actually being stated, why it's being stated? Does Dogenoreg actually know that the election isn't over as of yet? Why is Dogenoreg stating that this is such a strong belief that Linda is no Christian when he or she liked a post Linda put on their profile? While sin is sin can we not be forgiven? Isn't that what Jesus asks us to do; forgive as you are forgiven? What does Dogenoreg actually know about Biden and Harris to make such a statement? Can this statement not be forgiven?

I stated this right away; I wish I could say Amen to this etc because I know Linda and I know that she really didn't mean anything negative by what she stated yet I know she doesn't know everything I know about it as I know for a fact that this election is not over. We all can only see exactly what Jesus desires us to see and because of that some of us can't even see the Very Real Jesus.

Bottom line, Jesus is in charge of this election and when everything has gone through the proper channels then and only then will we have a True Winner whom Jesus has chosen for Jesus' purposes. It isn't who mainstream media has declared presumptuously especially as of yet.

Me personally, I wish I didn't somewhat understand the channels and processes of our confusing Presidential election. I know it's confusing to most and I know Jesus wanted me to somewhat understand it yet how well do I understand it as I'm really not trying to puff myself up in the slightest as to me I'm the utter worst sinner that Jesus ever brought Salvation to which is only repeating what one of our patriarchs have stated and yet I still see myself as the very worst. We really don't know that much about each other even if we have tried to share ourselves with each other yet we are all very much similar. If I think it, someone else has thought it as there is nothing new under the Sun.

I'm really not against what you have stated my friend. Like I stated try not to look to deep into what I've stated.

Ok, now I have a little more time to hopefully answer this. Me personally, I really don't like putting anyone down.

Dogenoreg stated...

I thought this was a Christian website, but anybody who gets on here and asks us to pray for Joe Biden and Harris is no Christian... I pray that God will remove them quickly and replace them with Donald J Trump our rightful president that is my prayer!

Now Dogenoreg isn't coming back on here to set our minds in order to even really know for sure what is actually being stated, why it's being stated? Does Dogenoreg actually know that the election isn't over as of yet? Why is Dogenoreg stating that this is such a strong belief that Linda is no Christian when he or she liked a post Linda put on their profile? While sin is sin can we not be forgiven? Isn't that what Jesus asks us to do; forgive as you are forgiven? What does Dogenoreg actually know about Biden and Harris to make such a statement? Can this statement not be forgiven?

I stated this right away; I wish I could say Amen to this etc because I know Linda and I know that she really didn't mean anything negative by what she stated yet I know she doesn't know everything I know about it as I know for a fact that this election is not over. We all can only see exactly what Jesus desires us to see and because of that some of us can't even see the Very Real Jesus.

Bottom line, Jesus is in charge of this election and when everything has gone through the proper channels then and only then will we have a True Winner whom Jesus has chosen for Jesus' purposes. It isn't who mainstream media has declared presumptuously especially as of yet.

Me personally, I wish I didn't somewhat understand the channels and processes of our confusing Presidential election. I know it's confusing to most and I know Jesus wanted me to somewhat understand it yet how well do I understand it as I'm really not trying to puff myself up in the slightest as to me I'm the utter worst sinner that Jesus ever brought Salvation to which is only repeating what one of our patriarchs have stated and yet I still see myself as the very worst. We really don't know that much about each other even if we have tried to share ourselves with each other yet we are all very much similar. If I think it, someone else has thought it as there is nothing new under the Sun.

I'm really not against what you have stated my friend. Like I stated try not to look to deep into what I've stated.
Amen Brother James and when you have time, read the 'Word of the Day' on my profile. I'm a strong proponent to this verse offered by the Lord. We all fall short. Pst! That means me too!

Similar Requests

• Article
God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to heal our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our wicked ways; then we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to bless, heal, and protect our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our...
Replies
Views
Idolatry has taken precedence over theology. There are some Evangelicals who have made their political party their God. God is exposing the church. Pray For Our Nation: God we lift up the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Branches of Government to You. God we ask You in Jesus’ name let...
Replies
Views
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools—M.L.K. Pray For America - God Heal Our Land:Let Us Pray For America: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will use President-Elect Biden and Vice President-Elect Harris to help unite America. Use them to bring peace...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Electoral College has certified its results. Biden and Harris won. Pray For President-Elect Joe Biden and Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris As Christians, we are called and commanded to pray for our leaders. I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom