Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Global Image.jpg

God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to bless, heal, and protect our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our wicked ways; then we would hear from heaven, and You will forgive our sins, and would heal our land.”

God I am asking You to touch Your people, who are called by Your name. Give each of us the desire and strength to humble ourselves and pray. Give us a hunger to seek Your face, repent for our sins, and turn from our wicked ways. So that we can hear from heaven, and You will forgive our sin, and heal our land.

God, You hold the king's heart in the palm of Your hand, and as the rivers of water, You turn it whithersoever way You will. So we ask You in Jesus’ name turn the heart of every member of all branches of Government, toward You O, Lord. Turn the heart of every Christen leader and the hearts all Your children toward You. How can two walk together unless they agree? So turn our hearts to You O, Lord. Help us. Lead through us to bring revival, salvation, peace, unity, and healing to our Nation for the glory of God and the betterment of this Nation.

God help and strengthen every member of all branches of Government to do Your will. May they all make Jesus Christ their Savior and Lord. May they all come to know, love, and obey You.

God instruct, counsel, and teach them in the way You want them to go. God give them the skill set and professionalism to lead the people of our Nation. Help and strengthen them to walk in the wisdom and integrity of Christ Jesus. Help them to always be respectful and honest with our Nation. Let them be leaders for all (Black, Brown, Red, Yellow, and White).

God help our Nation to prosper spiritually in Christ Jesus. God help our Nation prosper economically. God let the lies and strategies stop that is being used to bring division in our Nation. Let the hypocrisy stop among those who are called by Your name. Help us all to walk in love, truth, wisdom, and understanding. Let systemic racism cease in our Nation. God use all Your children that are called by Your name, to also help and unite hurting, confused, delusional, overwhelmed Americans and bring about truth and healing.

God, stop the violence against our Nation. Let no weapon form against our Nation prosper. God rebuke every word curse that has or will be spoken or thought. God rebuke every plot of destruction against our Nation and our Leadership team. God expose and destroy all the evil plans and schemes against our Nation and our people. And all those who are participating in any way with these evil plans, expose them and let their evil plans blow up and backfire.

God reign in the darkest impulses and hinder the abilities of “All” those in leadership in our government, in the Body of Christ, or anyone that is causing or trying to cause harm with their lies, words of hate, hateful speech, false prophecies, racism, ignorance, and petty childish mentalities. God teach them, and all Your children the meaning of decency, truth, respect, love, peace, self-control, honesty, grace, and mercy according to Your Word. God let them, and “All” Your children know and see, You are a forgiving God, but there are still consequences to our sins and actions.

God we ask You to cover and protect all those You have chosen to be a part of our Government Leadership Team and this Nation in the prayers of the righteous 24/7. Rise up intercessors that will continue to pray in the Holy Spirit for the healing, protection, prosperity, deliverance, and success of our Nation. God let Your perfect will be done. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

https://sites.google.com/view/encouragerlindaflagg

Last edited:
View attachment 178221

God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to bless, heal, and protect our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our wicked ways; then we would hear from heaven, and You will forgive our sins, and would heal our land.”

God I am asking You to touch Your people, who are called by Your name. Give each of us the desire and strength to humble ourselves and pray. Give us a hunger to seek Your face, repent for our sins, and turn from our wicked ways. So that we can hear from heaven, and You will forgive our sin, and heal our land.

God, You hold the king's heart in the palm of Your hand, and as the rivers of water, You turn it whithersoever way You will. So we ask You in Jesus’ name turn the heart of every member of all branches of Government, toward You O, Lord. Turn the heart of every Christen leader and the hearts all Your children toward You. How can two walk together unless they agree? So turn our hearts to You O, Lord. Help us. Lead through us to bring revival, salvation, peace, unity, and healing to our Nation for the glory of God and the betterment of this Nation.

God help and strengthen every member of all branches of Government to do Your will. May they all make Jesus Christ their Savior and Lord. May they all come to know, love, and obey You.

God instruct, counsel, and teach them in the way You want them to go. God give them the skill set and professionalism to lead the people of our Nation. Help and strengthen them to walk in the wisdom and integrity of Christ Jesus. Help them to always be respectful and honest with our Nation. Let them be leaders for all (Black, Brown, Red, Yellow, and White).

God help our Nation to prosper spiritually in Christ Jesus. God help our Nation prosper economically. God let the lies and strategies stop that is being used to bring division in our Nation. Let the hypocrisy stop among those who are called by Your name. Help us all to walk in love, truth, wisdom, and understanding. Let systemic racism cease in our Nation. God use all Your children that are called by Your name, to also help and unite hurting, confused, delusional, overwhelmed Americans and bring about truth and healing.

God, stop the violence against our Nation. Let no weapon form against our Nation prosper. God rebuke every word curse that has or will be spoken or thought. God rebuke every plot of destruction against our Nation and our Leadership team. God expose and destroy all the evil plans and schemes against our Nation and our people. And all those who are participating in any way with these evil plans, expose them and let their evil plans blow up and backfire.

God reign in the darkest impulses and hinder the abilities of “All” those in leadership in our government, in the Body of Christ, or anyone that is causing or trying to cause harm with their lies, words of hate, hateful speech, false prophecies, racism, ignorance, and petty childish mentalities. God teach them, and all Your children the meaning of decency, truth, respect, love, peace, self-control, honesty, grace, and mercy according to Your Word. God let them, and “All” Your children know and see, You are a forgiving God, but there are still consequences to our sins and actions.

God we ask You to cover and protect all those You have chosen to be a part of our Government Leadership Team and this Nation in the prayers of the righteous 24/7. Rise up intercessors that will continue to pray in the Holy Spirit for the healing, protection, prosperity, deliverance, and success of our Nation. God let Your perfect will be done. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Dear God bless our nation and keep sending missionaries around the world to tell people about Jesus. He is the One who will send peace on earth and in our hearts. Please pray for me to get well. I could not sleep last night and the pain in my back is too much to bear.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
View attachment 178221

I pray in agreement with you my friend.

Similar Requests

Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom