Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Daddy why didn't someone do something?

James 4:17
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin

Ephesians 5:11
Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them

“Many times we think someone is ranting, but they’re actually speaking with conviction, and everyone has just forgotten the sound of real passion. We’re so afraid of absolutes and a strong gut and digging in your heels that we dismiss the powerful voice of a lonely fighter. Listen for quiet strength, for humble confidence. It’s not often someone will stand for what is right, what is true, what is pure. More often we’re afraid to admit we’re afraid, because the truth is so blinding in a dark world.”
- J. S. Park -

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality. There comes a time when silence becomes betrayal.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. -

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”
- Desmond Tutu -

“Knowing what’s right doesn’t mean much unless you do what’s right.”
- Theodore Roosevelt -

Say no to violence but say no to silence. We can't wish this away. We are responsible and outright obligated to do what is Godly. We must have no part in evil and we must expose it. Be of good courage. Many do not want to believe but we are indeed under a global pandemic of lies. Do not fall under this cloud of immorality. Stand up against it.

A father took his young daughter to visit a holocaust museum to view what atrocities took place to their people. They examined each photos of the death camps, the gas chambers, and macabre picture of bodies piled upon each other as the girl silently reviewed the horrors before her eyes. When the tour ended, they drove home in total silence. The father wondered about her daughter's supressed state. Was she too young to be placed in this situation? Was the truth of the holocaust just too much for a child to comprehend? Did he inadvertently scarred his daughter for life?
Finally about two hours later his daughter spoke out.
“Daddy, why didn’t someone do something?”

Atrocities have long existed and many campaigns were against Christians as well. We do not know when the Lord will return. Just focus on the love of God and expose all evil. Do His work until He returns. Participate in His work.

Heavenly Father I pray that we would become strong and bold. I pray that we will fight as one chasing evil away. Protect and guide us all my Lord and protect our children, in the mighty name of our risen Savior Jesus I pray, amen.

Daddy let us do something...

We have gangstalkers they are sociopaths. Gangstalkers disguise themselves as civilian community policing using technology that sends signals into peoples minds or ears and then some people eventually go out and kill someone or they go nuts becaus of this. But most of society think they do us a service so they turn a blind eye to it. But they don't they're just as evil as the ones in Nazi Germany who stood by and let the Germans slaughter innocent people.
Video link
https://youtu.be/qD6AwUx8YGk I've posted this one several times and you can at the end hear someone say I have marked for frequencies and its kind of loud you can't miss it. That is v2k electronic harrassment. But they rape Children physically and mentally using their technology. They sex traffic as well. Dr's illegally RFID chip people or don't let the person know they are once people start hearing things.
Cops are either involves or they turn a blind eye. We're living in another holocaust period. So as in daddy why didn't you do something this one is or trying to. I don't have kids but I have nieces Babylon needs to fall. I truly want Jesus Christ to come and bring the end to death, disease, hunger crime mans' Govt and bring his form of Govt. I truly believe in his second coming and believe this evil, since I know its world wide is the end times Tribulations. v2k invades the temple the one that Second Thessalonians was talking about. They act like god. But aren't God!
God have mercy.

Daddy why didn't someone do something?

James 4:17
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin

Ephesians 5:11
Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them

“Many times we think someone is ranting, but they’re actually speaking with conviction, and everyone has just forgotten the sound of real passion. We’re so afraid of absolutes and a strong gut and digging in your heels that we dismiss the powerful voice of a lonely fighter. Listen for quiet strength, for humble confidence. It’s not often someone will stand for what is right, what is true, what is pure. More often we’re afraid to admit we’re afraid, because the truth is so blinding in a dark world.”
- J. S. Park -

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality. There comes a time when silence becomes betrayal.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. -

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”
- Desmond Tutu -

“Knowing what’s right doesn’t mean much unless you do what’s right.”
- Theodore Roosevelt -

Say no to violence but say no to silence. We can't wish this away. We are responsible and outright obligated to do what is Godly. We must have no part in evil and we must expose it. Be of good courage. Many do not want to believe but we are indeed under a global pandemic of lies. Do not fall under this cloud of immorality. Stand up against it.

A father took his young daughter to visit a holocaust museum to view what atrocities took place to their people. They examined each photos of the death camps, the gas chambers, and macabre picture of bodies piled upon each other as the girl silently reviewed the horrors before her eyes. When the tour ended, they drove home in total silence. The father wondered about her daughter's supressed state. Was she too young to be placed in this situation? Was the truth of the holocaust just too much for a child to comprehend? Did he inadvertently scarred his daughter for life?
Finally about two hours later his daughter spoke out.
“Daddy, why didn’t someone do something?”

Atrocities have long existed and many campaigns were against Christians as well. We do not know when the Lord will return. Just focus on the love of God and expose all evil. Do His work until He returns. Participate in His work.

Heavenly Father I pray that we would become strong and bold. I pray that we will fight as one chasing evil away. Protect and guide us all my Lord and protect our children, in the mighty name of our risen Savior Jesus I pray, amen.

Daddy let us do something...
Dear Father in heaven, You are so kind and good to those who seek Your face and obey Your commandments. I stand in awe of You because You are worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory. Jesus will do something wonderful today and in the future. He will come and bless those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Wait on Him, day and night call on His name. Sing praises to Him because He alone is worthy of all praise. In Jesus name. Amen

We have gangstalkers they are sociopaths. Gangstalkers disguise themselves as civilian community policing using technology that sends signals into peoples minds or ears and then some people eventually go out and kill someone or they go nuts becaus of this. But most of society think they do us a service so they turn a blind eye to it. But they don't they're just as evil as the ones in Nazi Germany who stood by and let the Germans slaughter innocent people.
Video link
https://youtu.be/qD6AwUx8YGk I've posted this one several times and you can at the end hear someone say I have marked for frequencies and its kind of loud you can't miss it. That is v2k electronic harrassment. But they rape Children physically and mentally using their technology. They sex traffic as well. Dr's illegally RFID chip people or don't let the person know they are once people start hearing things.
Cops are either involves or they turn a blind eye. We're living in another holocaust period. So as in daddy why didn't you do something this one is or trying to. I don't have kids but I have nieces Babylon needs to fall. I truly want Jesus Christ to come and bring the end to death, disease, hunger crime mans' Govt and bring his form of Govt. I truly believe in his second coming and believe this evil, since I know its world wide is the end times Tribulations. v2k invades the temple the one that Second Thessalonians was talking about. They act like god. But aren't God!
Dear Jesus, save the souls of all gansters and all evil doers. Please, bring them all to church and save them all and make them a shining light. In Jesus name. Amen

Dear Father in heaven, You are so kind and good to those who seek Your face and obey Your commandments. I stand in awe of You because You are worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory. Jesus will do something wonderful today and in the future. He will come and bless those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Wait on Him, day and night call on His name. Sing praises to Him because He alone is worthy of all praise. In Jesus name. Amen
Thank you my friend for your comment. Please remember that His people are not only waiting for Him but are actively working for Him. Faith without works is dead!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When playing chess, one first contemplates a strategy and then follows through with a move. It is our responsibility to take our very own action. The chess-pieces will not move on their own. Sometime we make a good move, other times not so good. Many Christians are frozen into place just...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Love! Spread Love and we are actively participating in God's work. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King, Jr. There's a bad storm brewing but don't get caught in its path. Hatred is trying to pin us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places USA Fauci to Canadians opposed to COVID vaccine mandates and passports...
Replies
Views
Martin Luther King Jr. Heavenly Father thank you for Martin Luther king jr., a true light bearer! His legacy of altruistic love and strength remain. His Quotes “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” “Faith is taking the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
May God Bless All His Children To Understand… We are one people and it doesn’t matter if we are Black, White, Latino, Asian American, or Native American. Remember our fore-fathers and mothers all came to this great land in different ships. But we’re all in the same boat now. We must learn to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom