Nobody is reading this thread right now.

th-3804307374.jpg

Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.
- John 14:23 -

Note that the above verse explains how God will take up residency inside you. Love, Love, and Love.
'Keeping His word' is the effect of the root cause; which of course is Love. If you love Jesus, then you will keep His word. Love comes first. Not anything else. Not your riches, not your diploma, not your intellect. None of these assure your salvation.

What should distinguish us Christians from the world cannot be found in our wealth or from our minds but in fact FROM OUR HEARTS.
It has never been about our ability to accumulate possessions or about the ability to think. Rather it is our ability TO LOVE.
God dwells inside us. God is Love. With God inside us, we should be spilling His LOVE upon the world, not hate or unforgiveness.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- Martin Luther King Jr.-

Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Let His Love lead.

Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.
- John 14:23 -

Note that the above verse explains how God will take up residency inside you. Love, Love, and Love.
'Keeping His word' is the effect of the root cause; which of course is Love. If you love Jesus, then you will keep His word. Love comes first. Not anything else. Not your riches, not your diploma, not your intellect. None of these assure your salvation.

What should distinguish us Christians from the world cannot be found in our wealth or from our minds but in fact FROM OUR HEARTS.
It has never been about our ability to accumulate possessions or about the ability to think. Rather it is our ability TO LOVE.
God dwells inside us. God is Love. With God inside us, we should be spilling His LOVE upon the world, not hate or unforgiveness.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- Martin Luther King Jr.-

Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Let His Love lead.
Amen

Father I ask Ephesians 3:14-19 for us and our loved ones and all others who believe and for those who don't believe I ask Father that you draw them to Jesus. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. —Amos 5:24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... While many attribute this quote to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., it was originally uttered by Amos, God's spokesman, over 2600 years earlier than Dr. King quoted it. God...
Replies
Views
The Daily Power Quote "We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear." - Martin Luther King, Jr. - ____________________________________________________ Good day brothers and sisters; Our Lord has set us free by demonstrating His Love for us. Thank You Jesus. Our Heavenly Father...
Replies
Views
The Daily Power Quote "We must learn that to expect God to do everything while we do nothing is not faith but superstition." Martin Luther King, Jr. "We are responsible for exhausting all possibilities, while God will take care of the impossibilities!"...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters; Our Lord has set us free. Thank You Jesus. Our Heavenly Father, God of mercy, I thank You for this prayer site and for another day to share Your Gospel. I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families and loved ones. I ask that You forgive them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Love! Spread Love and we are actively participating in God's work. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King, Jr. There's a bad storm brewing but don't get caught in its path. Hatred is trying to pin us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom