Focusing On The Good In Our Life

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

As children of God we should seek to do our BEST yet often their are things that we may read, hear, or see that makes us see and feel what is WRONG in our life neglecting to recognize the good in our life – what little that might be at times….let us not forget that becoming a soldier in the army of God ....a child of God made in His image... this is a process we go through…being TRANSFORMED into God’s likeness…but there is good in all of us...God says so..He says there is a spot in a mans spirit that only He can fill and satisfy...so everyone has this..He says so..it's focusing on it and allowing it to grow in His image...that's the hard part....that's the choice.

some of us have had really bad, dreadful lives and dreadful situations that we may have found ourselves in...different stories..but they bring similar feelings and hurts...along with pain and fear...rage and hate....because of life situations and the gift of choice...sin entered the world, along with Satan and his imps causing confusion and strife because of sin.... and.... because of what God allows to come before us.. He knows that whatever it is that is placed in our lives it's not too much for us to handle.why?..because He lives....if we are in Him and His will..we are covered...

we all have to be born again...start as babies and grow to maturity..... it just takes time to get over each hurt, wrong and hangup…it's overcoming your self...and becoming "new"...a new mind, heart and spirit...that's a lot!...to change...and when we are constantly focusing on the wrong in our lives..it's hard to see the good...

Sometimes it just takes people longer to overcome selves and to accept the revelation of His Love, Mercy and Grace..and that we are Redeemed.

It truly is difficult to have to overcome all we have learned or experienced in life.....what our experiences made us into....who we have become...NO ONE knows that person...except God..the bible says we deceive our own hearts....

No matter who we are or what we have done...I will say that again...NO MATTER ..who we are...or what we have done...... He can and does "fix" things within..Clean the inside of the cup...

My friend had a dream, vision...She went to Tea and as she was walking toward the table she thought how beautiful it was..she had never seen such a setup before...and was excited to go see who she was meeting...as she sat at the table and she could see the inside of the cup it had a big flem thing in it...it immediately grossed her out and GOD said to her clean the inside of your cup..she was of the personality to worry about what other saw in her...the outside always had to look pretty....that's what He does..He speaks to each of us individually...how I overcome may not be the way you can...we are all different and yet we are all loved....He died to prove his Love...unconditional love...even when we fail He is there to lift us up and place us on solid ground...He wants us to walk in glory...in Victory...that has already been won...

Today look at the "GOOD" that is in you...and focus on that...write it down...good and bad...continue to cross off what is bad...day by day, precept upon precept, concept upon concept...one step at a time and one day at a time..move forward toward the goal...eternity with HIM....

if you fall...get back up with holy hands raised toward heaven and ask...tell....seek...and obey....be consumed...in a mind set to hear what the Spirit is saying to the church of Philadelphia...

Let us abide in the shelter of the Lord he is our refuge, our rock in whom we trust...

As I wrap this up…God just forgive me of my shortcomings and I’ll continue to become the women you destined me to be even if I’m not perfect…..for nobody here on earth is....even though many who may have you “THINK†they are.

Thank You. I got so much peace reading this. It made me look at myself and realize all of us are in different places in our walk with God. I need to be praying more for God’s children. I need to be shifting difficult people, challenges, and situation through the Word of God in love. I need to pray for wisdom and God’s instruction on how to deal with them and pray for them. Thank You!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your words all over this site have encouraged me. I thank you for sharing your wisdom. I pray The Lord continues to bless you as You glorify Him. Thank You Jesus Christ. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom