Leading our path to heaven.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are.

Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and strikes, then snow comes along our path and fill the parking lot with a lot of them. Even though I do not like the cold and the wind chills that comes to my face, I know Jesus is right there for us, calming our spirit and let us know that we have work to do later on. Shoveling lots of snow. I hear Jesus say to me.

Take frequent breaks.
If snow is too much to carry.
Let your heart be at rest.
Do not get too out of breath.
Stayed hydrated.
Drink lots of warm water.
Hot drinks will help.
Stop when it is a mountain of snow.
It will take more strenght.
To take it all away.

Nothing is going to happen when we handle this together with the Lord, so let Him allow to lead us through this mountain of ice and snow.

The wind it blows wherever it wishes. You hear its sound but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So, it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.
John 3.8

The Spirit of the Lord will lead us all to His holy presence in heaven. Just as snow is falling all over the place, blessings upon blessings shall come down from heaven.

Fill our cup Lord, they are lifted up Lord. Come and quench this thristing of our soul. Bread of heaven feed them so they will want no more. Fill our cup and our life, fill it up and make us whole.
Amen

🙏 ❤️🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name to teach me how and cause me to trust You and trust in You with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding. In all my ways, in everything I do, let me acknowledge You first, pray, seek Your will in the matter, and allow You to direct the footsteps that I take, the words that I speak, and how I conduct myself. Let me wait upon the Lord and not make a move until I hear from You God. God, please do this for me, the writer of this prayer, all those I personally know that stand in need of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are.

Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and strikes, then snow comes along our path and fill the parking lot with a lot of them. Even though I do not like the cold and the wind chills that comes to my face, I know Jesus is right there for us, calming our spirit and let us know that we have work to do later on. Shoveling lots of snow. I hear Jesus say to me.

Take frequent breaks.
Stayed hydrated.
Hot drinks will help.
To take it all away.

Nothing is going to happen when we handle this together with the Lord, so let Him allow to lead us through this mountain of ice and snow.

The wind it blows wherever it wishes. You hear its sound but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So, it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.
John 3.8

The Spirit of the Lord will lead us all to His holy presence in heaven. Just as snow is falling all over the place, blessings upon blessings shall come down from heaven.

Fill our cup Lord, they are lifted up Lord. Come and quench this thristing of our soul. Bread of heaven feed them so they will want no more. Fill our cup and our life, fill it up and make us whole.
Amen
The Bible indicates that when a believer of God and His word dies, he or she is scorted safely to heaven. Jesus awaits for us to welcome us in. Absent from the body, present with the Lord.

🙏 ❤️🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name to teach me how and cause me to trust You and trust in You with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding. In all my ways, in everything I do, let me acknowledge You first, pray, seek Your will in the matter, and allow You to direct the footsteps that I take, the words that I speak, and how I conduct myself. Let me wait upon the Lord and not make a move until I hear from You God. God, please do this for me, the writer of this prayer, all those I personally know that stand in need of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
Amen. I agree with this prayer.

Take frequent breaks.
Stayed hydrated.
Hot drinks will help.
To take it all away.

John 3.8

Amen
I am on my way to heaven and no one will stop me from ending up there with Jesus.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all following in His steps and doing the work He did, speaking peace and eternal truth to everyone. The Lord want the best in us and never ever desires that we miss our way to heaven, instead He wants us all in His glorious presence. God will never direst us to be full of pride...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus clearly told all of us. Thou shall not die, but live. This time without an end is an infinity in which each one of us will reach and stay there until Jesus will call us again to do His will. Let us all begin to do what we want to do. The glory of the Lord will shine through anything...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom