God is leading our path.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus want us all following in His steps and doing the work He did, speaking peace and eternal truth to everyone. The Lord want the best in us and never ever desires that we miss our way to heaven, instead He wants us all in His glorious presence.

God will never direst us to be full of pride.
He does not want us to be arrogant and unforgiving.
Inmoral actions does not come from Him.
Fear of death and hells burning fire.
Does not come from the Lord.

God is holy and pure, he want us all to be just like Him. Hebrews 12.14 clearly says...

Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord.

How sweet it is,
At evening tide,
God is leading our path.
Every step we take.
It is done by His will.
If we only trust His way.
When night comes on.
And trials pile up.
He will come along.
Deliver us from harm.

Hear the words of the Lord.

If ou continue in My word, then you are truly My disciples, and you will know the truth and the truth shall make you free.
J
ohn 8.32

Sweeter still in this life of ours, to find the truth that comes from heaven. Let Him lead your path to His glorious presence, then we shall be saved forever more.
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
True abiding with the Lord means to live with HIm, remain in His presence and persevere in His word. Once we have gotten hold on this truth, then our life will turn to the better. Happy to be content with what He has given me. I do not want anything else but Him, leading my path to glory. I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom