What is the reason for being here?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is really a great question of our existence on earth.

Why we are here?
Who sent us?
What are we gona do?
Where are we going to go?

To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord for help and grace. So, we are here on earth to honor God above anything else in this world, to share His presence in our midst and to tell others to read His word and obey what it says so we will find our way to eternal life in heaven.

Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know that Jesus Christ is in you?
II Cor. 13.5

So, if Jesus Christ is in all of us who love Him, then we should read this......

For the glory of the Lord we have been created.
Living text of written word.
Mercy demonstrated.
We are made a channel.
Where His grace is poured.
Witness of salvation.
For the glory of the Lord.

Let us all give our all we have for the glory of Gods name, your passion, your mission, your vocation and your profesion. All are gifts given to us by the Lord. Once we know the purpose of our existence, let us live fully for the glory of His name. After it is said and done and our time on earth is finished, then we shall enter into the holy presence of God the Father who sent us here and He will give us a Crown of Life that will stay for us forever.

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive a Crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him.
James 1.12a

Why we are here?
Who sent us?
What are we gona do?

To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord for help and grace. So, we are here on earth to honor God above anything else in this world, to share His presence in our midst and to tell others to read His word and obey what it says so we will find our way to eternal life in heaven.

Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know that Jesus Christ is in you?
II Cor. 13.5

So, if Jesus Christ is in all of us who love Him, then we should read this......

Mercy demonstrated.
We are made a channel.
Witness of salvation.

Let us all give our all we have for the glory of Gods name, your passion, your mission, your vocation and your profesion. All are gifts given to us by the Lord. Once we know the purpose of our existence, let us live fully for the glory of His name. After it is said and done and our time on earth is finished, then we shall enter into the holy presence of God the Father who sent us here and He will give us a Crown of Life that will stay for us forever.

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive a Crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him.
James 1.12a
Amen beautifully put, simply said and a great prayer. Thank you

Why we are here?
Who sent us?
What are we gona do?

II Cor. 13.5

Mercy demonstrated.
We are made a channel.
Witness of salvation.

James 1.12a
Amen 🙏

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom