Lamb of God be glorified in our life.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are getting saved and getting ready to enter heaven.

Glory, glory, hallelujah His truth is marching on.

This is so true that an honest man of God does not glorify himself on anything he does or says, a true man and women of God glorifies Jesus for everything He does in our midst. Saving, healing, blessing and opening the door of heaven so we all can enter in.

Our life belongs to the Lord, He has brought us here to earth to be a blessing to many, His touch of mercy and compassion cometh from heaven, our only duty is to praise and glorify His holy name wherever we are.

Let us all remember that praise is a rehearsal of our eternal song in heaven. By grace we learn to sing glorious songs to Jesus and by His mercy and love we will continue to honor His holy name till He calls us home to heaven. Let us all start blessing the name of the Lord our God and we will for eternity in the mansions prepared for us by the Lord.

Our voices, our service and our abilities are to be employed primarily, for the glory of God.
Billy Graham.

Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name. Worship the Lord in the beauty of His holiness.
Psalm 29.2

I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are getting saved and getting ready to enter heaven.

Glory, glory, hallelujah His truth is marching on.

This is so true that an honest man of God does not glorify himself on anything he does or says, a true man and women of God glorifies Jesus for everything He does in our midst. Saving, healing, blessing and opening the door of heaven so we all can enter in.

Our life belongs to the Lord, He has brought us here to earth to be a blessing to many, His touch of mercy and compassion cometh from heaven, our only duty is to praise and glorify His holy name wherever we are.

Let us all remember that praise is a rehearsal of our eternal song in heaven. By grace we learn to sing glorious songs to Jesus and by His mercy and love we will continue to honor His holy name till He calls us home to heaven. Let us all start blessing the name of the Lord our God and we will for eternity in the mansions prepared for us by the Lord.

Our voices, our service and our abilities are to be employed primarily, for the glory of God.
Billy Graham.

Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name. Worship the Lord in the beauty of His holiness.
Psalm 29.2
I shall forever exalt the name of Jesus for what He has done for us on Calvarys Cross. Ever adore and let us all rejoice in His holy name. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Looking forward to enter into the holy presence of Jesus. He is the One who offered us a place in glory. That where I am, there you may be also. Remember, the way to heaven is ascending, living a holy and pure life, giving God the glory due His name. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom