Marching on to our eternal home in glory.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for.

Hear the voice of the Lord.
Follow Me.
Come to Me.
Choose the best Way.
Keep on marching on.
To reach our eternal home.
A Crown of Life awaits.
For You and for me.

Like a woman on the well we keep seeking for things that cannot satisfy, but that, she heard the Savior speaking. Draw from My well that never run dry. If we just hear the voice of the Lord and obey what He says, wonderful things shall come to our life.

Touch us o Lord as we continue on the march towards our heavenly reward.

There are three wonderful reasons for us to march toward heaven.

A. The Father.
B. The Son.
C. The Holy Spirit.

This blessings shall come to all of us who believe, trust and wait as we are justified, adopted into the family of God and are sanctified by the Spirit of the living God. So, let us all sing this wonderful song.

Spirit of the living God,
Fall afresh on me.
Melt me.
Mold me.
Fill me.
Use me.
Spirit of the living God.
Fall afresh on me.

After we do this for the glory of the Lord, continue to march on the glorious presence of God almighty. A wonderful reward awaits for you and for me.

Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for.

Follow Me.
Come to Me.
Choose the best Way.
Keep on marching on.
A Crown of Life awaits.
For You and for me.

Like a woman on the well we keep seeking for things that cannot satisfy, but that, she heard the Savior speaking. Draw from My well that never run dry. If we just hear the voice of the Lord and obey what He says, wonderful things shall come to our life.

A. The Father.
B. The Son.
C. The Holy Spirit.

This blessings shall come to all of us who believe, trust and wait as we are justified, adopted into the family of God and are sanctified by the Spirit of the living God. So, let us all sing this wonderful song.

Fall afresh on me.
Melt me.
Mold me.
Fill me.
Use me.
Fall afresh on me.

After we do this for the glory of the Lord, continue to march on the glorious presence of God almighty. A wonderful reward awaits for you and for me.
Everyone of us should be ready to march toward our eternal destiny in glory. Jesus is preparing for you and for me a mansion in heaven. The redeemed of the Lord should be on their way for the eternal reward we will have over yonder.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Follow Me.
Come to Me.
Choose the best Way.
Keep on marching on.
A Crown of Life awaits.
For You and for me.

A. The Father.
B. The Son.
C. The Holy Spirit.

Fall afresh on me.
Melt me.
Mold me.
Fill me.
Use me.
Fall afresh on me.

Glory hallelujah,you are Glorious Oh GOD.

Similar Requests

• Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The manifested presence of an almighty God who want us blessed, helped and healed. It is not just a passing event in our life, it is a spiritual psunami of everything contained in character of God. And now, I will send the Holy Spirit just as My Father promised. Luke 24.49b Let us all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom