We shall live forever that is our eternal hope in glory.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us.....

Thou shall not die, but live and declare the works of the Lord.
Psalm 118.17

Who am I to speculate how many years I am going to live on earth. Life is a gift give to all of us to honor and glorify His name wherever we are. So let us all remember this.

Death is not the end of everything.
Material possesions will be left behind.
Anything we call ours,
They do not belong to us.
It belongs to Jesus.
He has give us as a gift.
He will take away whe He sees fit.
So, glorify the Lord for what you have.
The gift of eternal life awaits you and me.

Thou shall be with Me in paradise.

Jesus wonderful promise.

People are looking out for the Fountain of Youth and could not find anywhere, if only they would come to Jesus and follow Him all the the way to glory, they for sure, will find the eternal truth that comes from heaven. As He is alive and well, we shall be alive with Him for eternity.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This was really a great question asked in our Sunday School Class when a young person came out and started to ask about our eternal birth on earth or it will in heaven? Gods wonderful promise said to all of us. Thou shall not die but live. Psalm 118.17 It begins when are are saved. The Blood...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom