Please pray for my ### whom is struggling with the addiction of alcohol. The doctors say he does not have much time to live if he is unable to stop drinking. The bondage he is under is strong however, I know our God is stronger. I have faith in the Father's healing power and love our Lord Jesus...
Please pray our internet starts working again Soon. I have online assignments I need to get to. Please pray the internet no longer has times where it quits working.
I thank you, Father, for the place you provided. May I have everything totally moved out tomorrow morning, collect my security deposit and move into the place close to where I'll be working. Thank you for favor again and again in Jesus Name.
I ask for prayers for my ###. Praying that God the Father will send out his laborers into the field to minister to my ### and other family members in need of salvation so that they will come to know Jesus as Lord and Savior. Prayers that my ### will be saved so that he can live in eternity...
Please pray for me and my girlfriend; we had an accident where the rubber broke, and it happened inside. Please pray that my girlfriend shouldn't get pregnant, as we are not married yet. Please help us find ways to avoid her getting pregnant. Please beg Jesus that she shouldn't get pregnant.
Plz pray for me I have try a lot n am still not successful, l lack school fees for my children all my business fall down ooh dear lord bless me with daily bread
it is for my husband ### he had complaints of fatty liver that's why he failed his medical first time and second medicine is on Saturday, pls pray for him to pass the medical oh Mary help us