2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Plz pray for me...my partner's mother not ready to accept me...m praying for my marriage
Replies
4
Views
22
Thank you for your mercies and grace until this day. Forgive my sins. Please Bless my children who loves me and gives me so much peace. Remember them. Protect me from my enemies. Do not give me to the desires of the enemies. My enemies are trying to destroy me, my mind. Protect me from the...
Replies
4
Views
29
My son ### years. pray for his marriage
Replies
4
Views
22
Jesus please let me get my refund tomorrow and please let my husband give me money for the rest of the bills. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
18
All problem in my house will be over. I will never handle electricity short circuit any more; also never will drain water enter our house or road ever and the drainage problem will be solved forever finally miraculously.
Replies
3
Views
20
Lord, my enemies are rising against me. They are trying to destroy me, my thoughts, and my mind. You said you would save me... please stop them in their tracks. Do not let them be successful in destroying my relationship with ###. Please protect us and draw us closer... believing for TOTAL...
Replies
3
Views
17
Please pray for me and my family ###, ###, and ### our MARRIAGE is under severe attack. Please pray for Restoration and HEALING the Glory of the Lord our God Almighty. Please Jesus Christ save our MARRIAGE of ###jrs. ### and ### ###, ###. ###. Thank you.
Replies
2
Views
19
I pray this night because of the negativity being leaked from apartment to apartment lately. It has hit our home and has NOT left next door since it was birthed next door. I have desired to move because of this truth for MANY years now. I have lived through many dark times within these walls...
Replies
4
Views
21
Please pray that I lose ### lbs by the ### of feb Doctors orders, I am walking daily and trying to watch what I eat. please pray that I find a nice apartment by ###- all I can afford is ###.## thank you and God bless
Replies
4
Views
17
Please pray that me and my ### can overcome wrong doing in our recent vehicle purchase. After a week we discovered the vehicle has been previously wrecked. It was sold as having no accidents. We paid premium price. This situation has me stressed to the max. I just want to undo this deal and...
Replies
6
Views
66
Back
Top Bottom