Dear friends please pray for me to be ready for the coming of our Lord. Lord I have sinned against you in my thoughts, actions and deeds. Please forgive me. Help me to be in this world until I glorify you only. There are so many struggles. My husband is not kind to me. Always rude. Keep me and my children safe. Do not let me be ashamed before anybody. Give me good character. My children miss me and are seeking love from others. I was happy and enjoying life in ###. My troubles have arisen after I moved to ###. Protect me from everyone who hates me and everyone who wants to destroy me. Thank you for your mercies and provision. Be with me until my last breath. Thank you for the house and peace and happiness. Give me wisdom, Keep me holy. Bless me with love, joy, peace, goodness, patience, faithfulness, self-control and gentleness. Thank you for meeting all my needs. Thank you for helping me control my thoughts.