2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my wife ### we have been separated for ### months. She is wanting to go through with divorce. Pray that God would intervene and save my marriage send me any my wife can be restored. This is a spiritual battle against my marriage so all the prayers would be appreciated.
Replies
2
Views
15
Please that pray God locates my husband's visa application, the CO in charge and all those involved in his visa approval decision. Let the Lord cause his visa to be approved speedily and timely.
Replies
3
Views
17
Pray for my job in ###. I should get job v.soon. pray for my family
Replies
2
Views
21
Praise the Lord. I'm a hindu and my fiancee is christian. My parents never accept us. I'm a believer of Jesus Christ. My parents told if you do marry him, it means they told we will die. ### and my fiancee join together in my life. So please bless me.
Replies
2
Views
21
my prayer request is that today by between 5 : 00 am / noon, I need my results for UCE s4 from UNEB come back with good results (first grade) and also my school all results come back with good results today in Jesus Christ's name
Replies
2
Views
49
please pray for my husband to get a good and big house at ###
Replies
2
Views
16
Praying for success in my career. I am scheduled for an interview tonight at ###am. I am oraying that God sends his angels to give my employers a good frame of mind to reconsider my application. In Jesus' name, I pray.. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
15
Dear Lord I pray that you help me pay the school fees end of this month. All my efforts seem to be taking longer than expected and the school is going to chase my kids away without the payment. I pray for this in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
2
Views
55
Please pray that ### and ### can move into ### own home this spring.
Replies
4
Views
23
I am facing a huge problem for past 3 months. No business, no incomes. I am in great trouble, I am not even able to pay my house rent. I have borrowed a lot of money from all. Please pray for me, I should get new orders, new works, and to solve all the problems.
Replies
3
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom