2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Brother praise the lord I am Indian my brother ### 54 blood bleeding heart kidney liver problem dr ### hope less please help me pray in ### ### please pray for ###
Replies
2
Views
20
The place we've been praying for has opened. I now ask the owners have confidence that I'm "the right fit" & no one else calls them. May I move in soon with God's blessing in Jesus name!
Replies
3
Views
19
Iam taking ccrn exam on this mont###. Please pray for ###.
Replies
2
Views
17
Thank You for your unfailing Prayers. We managed to pay for our vehicle. We were given a time of Grace to pay the rest amounts we owe on the car. Thank You for praying. God Bless You all.
Replies
2
Views
10
Am pascallinah pray for ### to gain favour and get customers in ### new business.. Help ### break all bondage's from birth
Replies
2
Views
23
Praise to Lord I am ### ### and I have no job last ### months. I am keep trying everyday and now I have given one interview from ### ### and they selected me but they said last one week they will send me offer letter. But still I do not get any offer letter from them. Please pray for me I can...
Replies
3
Views
82
good morning please help me pray may the interviews i went to be successful. may the lord grant me mercy, with both the interviewers i went to. may this week end with positive feedback amen
Replies
2
Views
12
Plzz prayer for me to God that he saves me from difficult situation. I don't want to marry that man which has selected by my mother. I like someone else. Prayer to God to stop or reject that marriage proposal from ###.
Replies
2
Views
14
My name is ###, I want you to please pray for my Brother ### for a good job. He tried many jobs but there is no any reply for any were I do strongly believe that my God is a mighty God nothing is impossible by Him. But many people make fun of him I believe that my God will raise him to higher...
Replies
2
Views
17
Please import the standing spirit
Replies
2
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom