2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Replies
3
Views
18
Pastor please pray for me, I cannot get a job I have been making applications but no reply. My name is ### ### ###, I am married to ###. I did my supply chain management degree, I am looking for job in conjunction, please help me Pastor.
Replies
2
Views
16
Very painful joints and swelling especially in fingers. Please Lord forgive us our sins bring me mighty peace with this out of control person, heal me and deliver them totally and loved ones, and all our infirmities so i could be used more by You here and have victory and favor at the cross and...
Replies
2
Views
19
Major 1. My prophet pray for me. I am married but don't have a baby with my husband. I need promotion, happy family. To get tenders in government and in private companies. I want blessings and miracle in my life in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
2
Views
15
Lord pls healed very soon my hysterectomy so I can go back to my work in Jesus name, merciful and powerful of all above, amen...
Replies
2
Views
18
Praise the Lord, pray for my ### who is away from us because of visa issues, unable to get any visa to bring since she was born. Now she is ### years old, and also pray for my ###. My ### has cardiac issues; the last check-up, the Doctor suggested to do an Angiogram, so he is undergoing an...
Replies
2
Views
28
Pray for me for my husband who left me with a kid and got another woman and not helping me and I also need a job.
Replies
3
Views
36
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
2
Views
16
I got a bad grade on a quiz and it is giving me severe anxiety. Which causes me to psych myself down and often do bad on other ones. Please pray I get A's on the next quizzes.
Replies
2
Views
15
Dear friend in Christ, The person who hurt me the most in this office, ###, has given resignation. Due to her spreading false rumors, last December the HR Manager resigned too. He was a hardworking, decent person. Now the office is in chaos. In Administration department there is only ### and...
Replies
2
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom