2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for ###. ### marriage can not be settled so please pray for a committed Christian life partner.
Replies
2
Views
19
Pray the LORD man of GOD, my name is ### from ### pls pray for me and my family we have a lot of problem financially and by faith, I have three children and I live with a man who is called ### we loved each other though we didn't get married and the problem started here, he is Roman Catholic and...
Replies
2
Views
17
Hi beloved people of God last week I requested for prayers to get a job and as am typing now I got a job thank you all so much for your prayers and giving a big thanks for the breakthrough..may the father above bless you all. Now pray for me I can't sleep I don't know why it's been a while now...
Replies
2
Views
23
hi brothers and sisters in Christ please pray for my ### she is suffering of cancer the Lord to have mercy on her and heal her give her more time on earth in Jesus name amen thank you
Replies
2
Views
16
Sustaining in this post with respective salary
Replies
2
Views
13
Helo..plis pray for ###, um in ths relationship which ### is not sure ### shud continue to be in, we hav a child together nd we livin together, now tht ### acceptd Christ nd ### is not reali saved bt ### is comity to a church tht ### dnt thnk is lif changing, nd ### wants ### to b comited into...
Replies
4
Views
28
Dear Lord, Am just asking for your guidance and wisdom, to show me the right job and way to go on-Lord you are the source of everything! May your will be done for me-Amen
Replies
5
Views
35
Praise the lord. My name is ###. I am writing Indian navy exams. Please pray I should select in this navy exams and I should get the job. Please pray.
Replies
2
Views
19
my name is ### I would like prayer for healing for my marriage with my wife ###
Replies
2
Views
17
Thank you Lord that you will provide for a job. Thank you for being in control when everything else has gone out of control. Thank you Lord for all you do for me and for your provision. Thank you that you will bring me out of debts. Thank you for being a good God.
Replies
6
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom