2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

my father, my lord I ask for ur mercy pls forgive my worries & anxiety. deliverer pull me out from all financial debt in the name of Jesus. lord Jesus settle phcn issue that I have recently, I don't know how to go about it, pls help me in ur holy name. thank you Lord
Replies
2
Views
38
Please pray with me about an issue I had a few weeks ago, I thought it was resolved. I was told that the original information was wrong but today it came up again. All other ways I have looked into this contradict the negative information, including having it in writing. Still, it worries me...
Replies
3
Views
32
I finally got the logs regarding my grandchild and the seclusion room except that they are not documented as required. Unfortunately, the Vice Principal must have a very long nose since his reports are full of outright lies and twistings. There is no way I'm sending my grandchild back to that...
Replies
2
Views
102
Unspoken requests plus+ heal my hurting heart Thank You, Lord ###
Replies
4
Views
23
I want to pray for my husband who is suffering with stasis eczema and also pray for myself. I have written a promotion exam for which the result is about to come, please pray.
Replies
4
Views
16
Lift up my husband ### in prayer.. Lord, break All chains off ###. Give him vision and dreams directing him to return to You and back home. Place Your desires over his heart. May ### tire out in living a sinful life. Pour Your spirit upon ###. In Jesus name I ask. Amen!! Thank you in advance...
Replies
3
Views
21
Heavenly Father I humbly come before you with full trust in YOU alone for ### that there will be a total transformation in her behaviour towards her in-laws and that she will communicate and cooperate towards them. I pray for the complete cure of her mother's pains and that she will be able to...
Replies
2
Views
17
Father God, Thank you for everything in my life right now. I know I don't deserve it. But thank you for it. I Pray that you will bless my new relationship with ###. I Pray that all of our family members will accept it. And I Pray Lord that neither one of our exes will come back and try and get...
Replies
2
Views
13
I want to pray over the life of my boyfriend. He is in a relationship with a Tanzanian woman. Father, please free this man from this demonic relationship.
Replies
3
Views
19
O father of heaven please save me from our neighbor ### as he is a big drunker and troubling to me and my brother as knocking our door and also giving bad words in night and cannot allowing us to sleep please save us God and also stop him from knocking our door stop him in the name of Jesus Amen.
Replies
7
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom