O father of heaven please save me from our ###

arunkumar nair

Humble Prayer Partner
O father of heaven please save me from our neighbor ### as he is a big drunker and troubling to me and my brother as knocking our door and also giving bad words in night and cannot allowing us to sleep please save us God and also stop him from knocking our door stop him in the name of Jesus Amen.
 
hello people on earth have you be depress because on able to conceive, are you looking for the fruit of the womb am here to let you no that final solution where i got my heart desire granted my this man called Dr ### the great herbs healer, i have being married for over four year no issues and i was being living a life of no body and my husband family trouble me all day and night but to God be the glory i meet a friend who was having same problem of barrenness with me and Dr ### get her some herbs and get pregnant after some years of no child Dr ### put smile in her face. that is how i get the contact from him and today am a happy woman too life my friend. contact Dr ### if you need a fruit of the womb via drmudispellhome@yahoo.com or call him on his private email&number :drmudispellhome@yahoo.com whatsApp him on this +### or drmudispellhomeblogspot.com. ### from ###
 
I want to introduce this doctor who cured my HIV disease with his miraculous and spiritual powers, herbal healing powers, and herbal medicines from natural herbal plants. DR.### he is a leading herbalist healer on the entire African continent. He uses pure natural herbal remedies and his ancestral powers to heal and solve all sicknesses, infections as well as solving all problems in the nature of mankind. He is blessed with a very powerful gift to cure people; he uses traditional medicine and natural products to cure HIV AND AIDS, MADNESS, CANCER, ETC. And also he does LOVE SPELLS and so many others like, 1-Love spell 2-Money spell 3-Good Luck spell 4-Job spell 5-Exam spell 6-Home problem Spell 7-Instant Death Spell 8-Famous Spell 9-Fruitfulness of a child 10-Lottery spell. For more information, E-mail Dr.### on (###) or ###, THANK YOU AND WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.
 
I thought it was a lie when I saw ###, ###, and so many other comments on how Dr. ### spell spiritual home helped them in bringing back their lovers, so I also decided to contact ### spiritual home. I was surprised after some days my husband that have left me and our kids for about a years now started calling me pleading for forgiveness, now we are back together in happiness and as one lovely family. I was so amazed that this could really happen. If you or anybody you know out there is having a similar problem, I believe ### can help you, contact him on ### or WhatsApp him on this +### or ### By ###
 
I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr ### on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48 hours. Sincerely, I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months. I really missed him so much. I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t. I contacted Dr ### and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours. Dr ### released him up to know how much I loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have shared together. My ex is now back to me again. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. All thanks go to Dr ### for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr ### mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: ### His WhatsApp him on this +### or ### By ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Christ my name is ### ### ### ### and I'm repent to you for killing myself. I repent for whatever happened. I am honestly deeply remorseful. I repent for sinning against you Lord Jesus Christ. I'm asking to be saved from the Athenian and any other person. I repent for anything I...
Replies
9
Views
349
Jesus Christ, please help me not to be ashamed, although I wish others had and are made to confess just as many and more uncomfortables. 6 things are happening with handles in this house that were strange. I had used the handle in my parents' restroom as a dildo during my stimulant drug usage...
Replies
8
Views
340
Dear Father in Heaven please order our steps please direct our paths please guard our hearts please touch my brother-in-law's heart to not want a separation please allow him to stay in the marriage and give it a chance please please allow a Divine Intervention to touch his heart my sister cannot...
Replies
7
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom