Deliverance for ###

SBC

Humble Servant of All
Lift up my husband ### in prayer..
Lord, break All chains off ###. Give him vision and dreams directing him to return to You and back home. Place Your desires over his heart. May ### tire out in living a sinful life. Pour Your spirit upon ###. In Jesus name I ask. Amen!! Thank you in advance. Thank You for ordering ###'s steps. Thank you for awaking ###. 2 Tim 2:26 May You get All the glory!! In Jesus name I ask. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband to stop drinking and got to protect him and our family and marrige from seen and unseen danger. I’ve prayed this for years and I’m tired . When he’s sober he’s such a good person. But when he’s drinking it’s a gamble of what kind of mood he’ll be in. He has been...
Replies
12
Views
178
I had deliverance from 2 demons last night. One that entered my body thru my shoulders and one that entered through my sex organs (both while I was sleeping). I can still hear them and they are trying to get back in thru my sex organs. I’m not living in sin. Please pray to rebuke the devil in...
Replies
9
Views
162
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
14
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom