my ###, my ### I ask for ur mercy pls

Sulthue

Disciple of Prayer
my father, my lord I ask for ur mercy pls forgive my worries & anxiety. deliverer pull me out from all financial debt in the name of Jesus. lord Jesus settle phcn issue that I have recently, I don't know how to go about it, pls help me in ur holy name. thank you Lord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord by ur mercy pls mente every growth in my ### and my ###'s ### in JESUS name Amen, 2) pls have mercy on me and my ###'s and heal our ### in JESUS name Amen. 3) father by ur mercy pls heal my ### and help me to poo freely in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
244
Heaven I ask for ur mercy upon my marriage touch the heart of my ### to locate me and his ### turn his heart against any strong man or woman that have vowed that I will not have peace oh Lord take away this pain sorrow I feel in my hrt and grant my hrt desires restore my marriage restore my home
Replies
5
Views
403
Lord please I need ur mercy in my life. I cancel every spirit of delay in my certificate, delay in my Marital settlement. I cancel every set back in my finances. Lord pls my parents house project must be completed by ### and I will start my personal house project. Lord my destiny helpers must...
Replies
8
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom