Heavenly Father I humbly come before you with full

Maria DsouzA

Humble Servant
Heavenly Father I humbly come before you with full trust in YOU alone for ### that there will be a total transformation in her behaviour towards her in-laws and that she will communicate and cooperate towards them. I pray for the complete cure of her mother's pains and that she will be able to walk soon and not be bedridden. I pray that ### too will give her the due respect and not insult her in public. I pray that there will be love, peace, and understanding among all her family members.

Heavenly Father I pray for my mother and father that they will be cured of their illness, my mother of her giddiness and my father from his attacks. I pray for my son ### that he will take his studies seriously and that he will get the membership of the study library at ###. I pray that he will talk politely to his grandparents and will take part in the family prayer.

Heavenly Father I pray for a good day at the office and that we all the staff will work in a friendly way. I pray that I will be able to complete all the pending work without any mistakes. I pray that I will be able to leave the office on time too.

Heavenly Father I pray for my friend ### husband ### that he will get a new project and his job will be saved and he does not lose the job.

Heavenly Father I pray for the love, peace, understanding, communication, unity, and togetherness among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-law and sister-in-law’s and that we all will live as a united family.
 
God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ### humbly come before you today seeking your guidance and healing in my troubled relationship with ###. These past few weeks have been difficult as my boyfriend is currently incarcerated and has been for ### years due to being involved in an accident, but he will be returning...
Replies
5
Views
354
Dear Prayer Team, I humbly come before you to request prayers for ### and the leadership at ###. It has come to my attention that ### has been praying for the removal of jobs of those in the congregation who are not able to tithe the full 10%. This behavior is troubling, as it seems to conflict...
Replies
6
Views
311
Dear Prayer Team, I humbly come before you to request prayers for ### and the leadership at ###. It has come to my attention that ### has been praying for the removal of jobs of those in the congregation who are not able to tithe the full 10%. This behavior is troubling, as it seems to conflict...
Replies
6
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom