Favor, Move in Soon

Intercessor

Beloved of All
The place we've been praying for has opened. I now ask the owners have confidence that I'm "the right fit" & no one else calls them. May I move in soon with God's blessing in Jesus name!
 
The place we've been praying for has opened. I now ask the wife & husband feel comfortable with me and I am "the right fit" & no one else calls. May I move in soon with God's blessing in Jesus name!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, thank you for refreshed sleep! Bring a buyer for my furniture! I ask blessings, favor & love to everyone, my accts, their patients, my coworkers & leadership team and blessings favor & love from them. Open doors for increased prescriptions, to meet my rx goals. Give discernment with packing...
Replies
10
Views
169
I am ### I live in ### I have neighbors who are very wicked and godless they are selfish and inconsiderate they are living about me they are stamping on my ceiling they live above me They are deliberately stamping and making a lot of noise they are being spiteful and are out to make my life...
Replies
7
Views
130
Pray for the good Christian tenant ### to have favor with his Filipino landlord ### and pray for the landlord ### to help him move to the new place she found for him in ### in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom