2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Man of God please pray for me I'm suffering I don't have a job.. I'm alone nobody like me I have a short temper and we always fighting with my brother with unnecessary things I want peace in my life my man left me because of my short temper and I want him to come back
Replies
3
Views
15
My lord, may you bless me with what I need. In Jesus, name. Amen!
Replies
2
Views
35
Please pray for me that I meet my target this month and I get survey as well a positive surveys please.
Replies
2
Views
12
I thanking everyone who share my problem in prayers may God gives you your heart desires. Amen!
Replies
2
Views
22
Very painful joints and swelling especially in fingers. Please Lord heal me totally, and all infermities so I could be used more by You here and have victory and favor at the cross and canceled debts. We have Your power to get well and moving forward, by Your mighty blood stripes we pray. We...
Replies
2
Views
19
Good morning holy spirit I pray to u lord God almighty my fighter of all battles my guard, my protecter I know and believe there's nothing impossible I pray for my ### so dat his boss give him a vacation to come back this year and also send a special prayer to that very person who wanted to...
Replies
3
Views
18
, please pray that I receive a confirmation to what I am asking for in Jesus name
Replies
4
Views
18
Disappointed in you, Lord... I prayed a lot but no answer... please don't test my faith, I'm weak... I give up
Replies
4
Views
18
God thank you for everything. please help me in tommorrows exam bio. there are ### big chapters please help Lord. I trust in you. my heartbeat is running so fast for the past week. its getting even more faster. please heal me and help me. You said "But Jesus looked at them and said, "With...
Replies
3
Views
23
Back
Top Bottom