2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My Name is ###, I am working for a College(### for ###,) as Branch Head of ### Branch, ###. Admissions are in Progress, I want God's Mighty Hand upon my Branch & Bless my Branch with abundant Admissions & I pray God Jesus to Strike off every negative forces working as hindrances in Admissions...
Replies
2
Views
18
Please pray urgently for ###'s job safety at ### throughout 2018 and in the future years to come as ###, ###, and ### are in universities/school and we need funds for their future education, Amen. Please pray urgently for the growth of my homeopathic clinic here in ### and right judgement in...
Replies
2
Views
30
please pray for a job for ###. I sent many ### cv's and interview and am still not successful. I am in desperate need of a job. ###
Replies
2
Views
18
I am beyond angry! It seems like I give to a certain person in my home but they don't care. They are rude, cranky, and disrespectful and I am sick of it. They forget discussions then blame others for not communicating. I need God's help because I am pretty much my own sole ally it appears.
Replies
3
Views
16
Good morning people of God please pray for my relationship as I had request yesterday, my daughter's father cut off our conversation yesterday, as he wants to end our relationship, please my heavenly father I pray today not to be disappointed, please my father change every thought that is...
Replies
5
Views
30
my prayer request is that today by between 5:00 am I to get my results come back with good results (first grade) and my school all results come back with good results today, the man of God please pray for me and I get my results come back today in Jesus Christ name
Replies
3
Views
56
Blessed be the Lord as he always answers our prayers in his time, thank you Father in heaven for healing restoration spiritually physically mentally financially, also Father in Heaven I have a business idea just need finances am thanking you in advance for your answer and if it is to be in your...
Replies
4
Views
41
Me husband ### ### ### goa he got visa in ###. In ### the medical of xray showing there is dot and he can't go to ###. Same xray in ### showing every things is normal. Please pray to Jesus, he is my life my the handmaid in couple of Christ, please show me the way
Replies
5
Views
21
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
3
Views
15
Evil shall not win lord evil shall fall. Our victory (us both ### and ###), is yours. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom