2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

M ###.. .m loving a boy since 9 years now one gal came between us....i don't know whats the relation between my lover and her....he told he just like my friend....but In his office all said they are in love....plz pray for me because I waited 9 years and I can't forget him ..without him I 'll b...
Replies
4
Views
54
Lord thank you! Please keep blessing me in my new relationship with ###. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
18
GOD THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. GOD I LOVE YOU. SORRY GOD I WAS BLAMING YOU FOR MY BAD CONDITION BUT I FORGOT THAT YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. YOU CHOSE GOOD LIFE FOR ME THAT'S WHY I AM SUFFERING FROM BAD TIME. GOD PLEASE ARRANGE GOOD JOB FOR ME THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO FEED MYSELF. GOD I AM ALONE NOW I...
Replies
3
Views
16
I got a new job that's paying me more, and allowing me to be a human. I can make mistakes again. I welded something today. I was not treated like a stupid kid who didn't know anything. I'm so much better here. Pay is still not the best but if I keep working hard and keep proving myself then I...
Replies
6
Views
28
M loving a boy since 9 years ...now one gal came between us. I can't live without him ...I want to marry him. Plz pray for me to get him...
Replies
2
Views
33
Lord we want to thank you for all the things that you have given us. Bless Us Physically, Emotionally and spiritually. We are nothing without you. We Thank you in Advance for the favors that's coming our way. Thank You For Blessing Our Business For More Clients. Thank You Lord Amen to...
Replies
2
Views
14
a. Home Loan Application, b. new Officer’s appointment, c. My Commissioning into the Officers Corp in the RFMF, d. My Executive Master’s Degree Course, e. My Kids School work, f. Upgrade of my Property processes, g. Approval of Property Loan at ### Bank, h. Provision of a Renting...
Replies
2
Views
18
Lord, heal & protect ### loved ones & me. Deliver us from evil. Thank You ###.
Replies
4
Views
21
Please pray the lump under my chin goes away and is nothing serious I see the doctor in ### and my health documents are approved so I'm not charged for past procedures.
Replies
4
Views
52
Hi, Please pray that this month our company should get easiest business and we should do it without hurdles before time very successfully. thx. In February our company should achieve great great success in every area of business, thx.
Replies
3
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom