Prayer for ###, who has been loving a boy since 9 years now, and one ###.

Sukhi

Disciple of Prayer
M ###.. .m loving a boy since 9 years now one gal came between us....i don't know whats the relation between my lover and her....he told he just like my friend....but In his office all said they are in love....plz pray for me because I waited 9 years and I can't forget him ..without him I 'll b died....plz pray for me to get him back....beg u sir
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I WILL PRAY WITH YOU, ###.

AND ALSO, PLEASE, ADD INTO YOUR PRAYERS, A COUPLE NAMED ### & ###. THANK YOU
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

M loving a boy since 9 years ...now one gal came between us. I can't live without him ...I want to marry him. Plz pray for me to get him...
Replies
2
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom