2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Jesus please release me from HIV AIDS, SCABIES, ACID REFLUX, LIPID DYSTROPHY, WASTING SYNDROME Diseases, it's been many many years of this living hell please hear my cries
Replies
3
Views
66
Pray for ### who has lost his new mobile since 4 days and is tense to get the mobile back.
Replies
2
Views
16
Please pray for financial and a job breakthrough for ###.
Replies
2
Views
13
Replies
2
Views
20
my aunt ### is facing kidney failure, please pray for God to increase her kidney function so she does not have to suffer through dialysis, pray for me that I might be touched by God
Replies
3
Views
22
Please prayer for ### and ### and their children as they had a domestic violence incident and now are a broken family. Also for my lost loved ones and my health.
Replies
2
Views
16
Please pray for me, I had a colon test; please pray this will come back normal.
Replies
2
Views
59
Please pray that my granddaughter ### does not get sick. She started to complain tonight. Because of all her medical problems this is a great concern. I pray my other grandchildren feel better.
Replies
2
Views
16
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for looking after ### when she went to her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for looking...
Replies
3
Views
18
"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." Matthew 18:19. If anyone will stand in agreement with me, I pray that God will bring me His healing and deliverance by laying of hands, as immediately as...
Replies
3
Views
92
Back
Top Bottom