2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Jesus I come to you beaten and desperate, give me strength, lord, work through me show me what to do. Jesus you take over.
Replies
4
Views
28
Hi, Please pray as our company is waiting for its money, it's taking very long to come, please pray for miraculous intervention. thx. also pray that once this money comes it should go to repay the certain loan amount.
Replies
2
Views
15
Hi again, I forgot to mention to please pray for our car trouble situation. Pray the Lord to help us find the financing/money to purchase a car from our friends or from a reputable sales business or private party? We really like the car from our friends and it will be the least expensive. I pray...
Replies
2
Views
24
Lord, don't know what's going on in my life, help me.
Replies
2
Views
14
Hi, hope all is well. Please pray for my oldest dog. He is has been very ill. He has good days and some not so much. He has had a long life and we have been blessed with him. Pray for his time left with us to be eased and blessed with the Lord's presence. When the time comes, to let him go...
Replies
5
Views
175
Please Lord comfort and strengthen us and deliver us from all the pain and struggling. Allow us to feel your love. We pray for restoration, peace, favor, security, and confidence in Jesus name.
Replies
4
Views
23
Please pray for my husband, ###. He received Jesus two summers ago and since has struggled with understanding and I’ve tried to explain things in the Bible to him and I’ve prayed so hard for him but he’s pulling away and won’t hardly go to church says there’s “too many religions out there” so...
Replies
6
Views
40
Pray for my son who is suffering from seizures since ### yrs now he face weekly pro lem he also have undescended testes problem but I know that God will heal him without any operation amen
Replies
2
Views
48
Please pray that God sends me my husband ###
Replies
4
Views
27
My board exams are going to start and I want to be a topper so please pray for ### in the name of Jesus. God is good all the time, All the time God is good.
Replies
4
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom