2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Im believing God for total healing in my body. My amputated leg and toe and kidneys are to be healed in Jesus name amen.
Replies
6
Views
21
pls pray to my social and pls blessed me my name ###
Replies
4
Views
17
I need the Lord's help, I am deeply in debt and don't have enough money to pay bills, and just found out I am losing my job. Please pray for a financial blessing soon and a new job. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
74
Please pray for employment favor for ### and ###. Please pray for a financial breakthrough for ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Please pray for favor for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Please pray for the complete healing for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
6
Views
30
Life out of control, bills piled up, rent coming due, barely any food, housing court coming up. GOD I need Your Divine Intervention.
Replies
6
Views
32
Father God I ask and pray for your protection and provision. Cover me Jesus from everyone that needs my payment. Touch them to calm down and mellow. Stop them dear Lord Jesus right now from harassing me. Give them your soft heart. Jehovah Jiereh you are my Provider. Lord God please send a...
Replies
8
Views
211
Please pray for ### who is writing her exam now.
Replies
6
Views
22
The Lord wants me to wait on him as he knows what I've been facing. Prayer only for peace of mind and hedge. Nothing added please in Jesus' name.
Replies
5
Views
43
I am ### yrs please pray for my marriage to happen within ### months
Replies
8
Views
28
Please view this YouTube channel and support by prayers and views from genuine heart. Thank you
Replies
3
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom