2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Thank you for your prayers for our son ### ### and he did not pass the ECHO Stress heart test because they could not get his pulse rate over 80...this was very disappointing but we ask you to continue to pray with us that ### Transplant Team will give him another opportunity to take this test as...
Replies
4
Views
84
My lord, I do not know your purpose for my life, but I ask as humbly as a child, that you have good plans for my life. I am tired of being and getting sick. Please, restore my health. May you fulfill, your purpose for my life. In Jesus, name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
26
Plz pray 4 a fresh outpouring of Holy Spirit. Deliverance from satanic n evil nightmares, harassing neighbors, n pests. Protection, provision, sleep, peace, His wisdom, clarity. Good Dr care n healing all areas. Restoration. Wisdom n provision with car repairs. Need miracles. I need closeness...
Replies
3
Views
14
Please please please pray that my daughter ### doesn't have the flu and is completely healed ijnip amen
Replies
4
Views
14
Please God help my husband on this difficult time and me and my family
Replies
4
Views
21
It’s been a year. Or many years. I have asked God to do things. To provide me things. I still have no answers. I still need a full time job as an ultrasound technician and my own apartment. Finances aren’t looking so good. I’m on the edge of not wanting to live anymore. Causing a mental toll...
Replies
3
Views
30
Father God, Thank you for this brand new day. I pray for your guidance and protection from those who want to destroy me. I pray for a courageous heart and I pray that my patience and understanding will grow more for the people who need it from me. May I be able to bear it all. Thank you Father...
Replies
4
Views
20
Please pray for me to get a baby. I got married ### yrs back. Thank God
Replies
6
Views
25
Thank you for all the prayers I just got my surgery done and goes well. Now I'm hoping and praying that after surgery everything will healed up and that there is no infection or complication.
Replies
5
Views
40
Pray for ### having pain on ### left side right now
Replies
5
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom